Sideshow 1/6 C-3PO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got an email that said "our pre-order of the C-3PO Sixth Scale Figure EXCLUSIVE will be arriving into our U.S. warehouse in approximately 15 days"

I need production pics on this guy. I'm not feeling many of sideshow figures.

As long as it isn't a human figure, I have faith in SideShow. Droids and Aliens are usually their strong point. I'll be getting Vader, Luke, and C3PO within the next 2 weeks. The New Year is starting off just right!

God, I hope some blogger gets this early and posts pictures before it charges.

What a way to start off a New Year...an early gamble on a Sideshow product.

I was so confused. Someone gave me a 1/6 C3PO today for Christmas and I thought it was sideshow's because it had it on the box; then i come here and everyone is saying it's not out yet.

After some reading I see they got me the Tamashii one.....it's very nice. Heavy as fawk.

I was so confused. Someone gave me a 1/6 C3PO today for Christmas and I thought it was sideshow's because it had it on the box; then i come here and everyone is saying it's not out yet.

After some reading I see they got me the Tamashii one.....it's very nice. Heavy as fawk.

The Tamashi one is done really well. Its just very expensive and heavy(this can be a concern if displayed on s glass shelf) that's a great figure you have on your hands.

I have that one and will likely cancel my SS 3PO as I don't think they can top it. Too much stuff coming at the moment. Congrats on getting 3PO, he's one of my favorites, despite it being, well, See-Threepio. :)

Back