Sideshow 1/6 C-3PO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally I've just got 15 days notice for my c3po exclusive too and Vader is going to ship tomorrow.

2015 is being a very nice year!!

Waiting anxiously for Leia, Kylo and FO TIE Pilot.

Got mine too!!! 15 days...been holding R2 in his box until we can pair them up.....

Hope he's good!

Man I've got a lot coming at me fairly soon. Hot Toys Tatooine Luke just shipped, Vader and the Spacetrooper charge the 25th (although I'm sure it'll be after then), Obi-Wan has one last flex payment for January 5th, and now this on January 7th.

I'm still holding out hope that Hot Toys will do their own set of R2 and 3PO.

I had the Sideshow R2 and thought he was awful. Loose flaps, cracked plastic, head seam, wonky electronics and poor paint apps. I do not have much hope for their 3PO.

Let's try not to get this thread locked. If this figure does wind up being a QC mess, we can always find a 1/6 net, and stuff C-3PO in it, and hand it to Chewie. If it's great, then awesome!

Seriously though, I hope it turns out well. I need a C-3PO to stand by my R2.

Let's try not to get this thread locked. If this figure does wind up being a QC mess, we can always find a 1/6 net, and stuff C-3PO in it, and hand it to Chewie. If it's great, then awesome!

Seriously though, I hope it turns out well. I need a C-3PO to stand by my R2.

Yeah, but I don't need to spend $230 to do that though. :lol

Yeah, but I don't need to spend $230 to do that though. :lol

I saw that in the Chewbacca thread. What 3PO is that? I know the Tamashii can be broken down but I would think it's too heavy to put on Chewie. Someone said it was a kitbash but didn't provide a link.

I saw that in the Chewbacca thread. What 3PO is that? I know the Tamashii can be broken down but I would think it's too heavy to put on Chewie. Someone said it was a kitbash but didn't provide a link.

I will never forgive HT for making Chewies muzzle so dark.....ruined that figure...

I think Chewie turned out fine. Looks awesome in hand and impressively made.

Saw him first hand at Toy Sapian's in Japan... WAY to dark, glad for those who enjoy him though....
Chewie eye are should be much lighter....mustache is dark...rest is light

movies_star_wars_bts_pics_13.jpg

Chewbacca.png

anigif_optimized-14774-1429290490-16.gif

What thread are we in? :lol

My Chewie is quite light in the face. The eyes look pale blue-grey.

He's a stunning figure in hand. This photo was just after unboxing with minimal futzing:

23445012405_80a0a568d2_o.jpg

Yeah back to c3po....seriously no shots of him besides on SS?

If they follow prototype he will be fantastic...

Yeah, considering that the notices have just started turning up for him to ship early next month, I was hoping to see some new shots by now.

Nerve-racking again with the possible "bad photos" or "no photos"...

What to do? Keep order or cancel if no pics surface prior to pay?

As I always say, if the figure turned out spectacularly they would certainly be showing it off in advance... like they did with R2.

I don't know.. Almost rather get the Tamashii and call it a day. The only thing that would bug me is the lack of weathering in comparison to Artoo.

Back