Sideshow 1/6 C-3PO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They did this nice video for R2 too though and that figure was kinda cheap. I'll go with $229.99 though given the new pricing.

The Tama was an insanely high pricepoint two years ago (not quite as insane these days :lol) because of the metal and technical complexity, but suffered discounts because of that "side display" factor. SSC has another technical marvel - as proven by a great video - but they will need to keep the price in check otherwise they'll see similar drops. I see this as falling in the $220-240 range (which would make it easily over $100 cheaper than Tama's original RRP, but about what the Tama can be had for these days,) but it's a hard one to pick because it's unique.

I already won the prize. I was off by $0 bucks.:yess:

Gonna have to disqualify you as your average was off by a penny.

Gonna have to disqualify you as your average was off by a penny.

:horror

Damnit - forgot the $XX.99 thing! You never round it up...:gah:

I will win the next one... and the prize will be... full rights to your Indy-on-Tauntaun avatar.:yess:

SS Darth Vader Deluxe - $250 (includes light up bases with helmet display, interchangeable portraits, lightsaber and hilts, numerous hands, light up chest box and belt. Easily the MOST iconic character in Star Wars

SS C-3PO $230?

Except that your post followed mine. So I win the internet.

Oh well. That was fun while it lasted. I wish there was an emoticon that conveyed this:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416456402.980871.jpg

lol He isn't up yet. Don't fall for it guys. Probably a Rick Roll.

Bring on the PO, SSC!!

Back