Sideshow 1/6 C-3PO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Browsing through some of the Marvel threads, it looks like HT may be starting to limit their exclusive runs a bit (lots of people on waitlist for the IM MK III and Star-Lord exclusives were just advised by SSC that their requests have been cancelled). Maybe SSC will follow suit and this will actually be a limited exclusive. Regardless, even if a PO goes on for ages, I have to admit it's a nice feeling to have one's order locked in.

Browsing through some of the Marvel threads, it looks like HT may be starting to limit their exclusive runs a bit (lots of people on waitlist for the IM MK III and Star-Lord exclusives were just advised by SSC that their requests have been cancelled). Maybe SSC will follow suit and this will actually be a limited exclusive. Regardless, even if a PO goes on for ages, I have to admit it's a nice feeling to have one's order locked in.

My Marty McFly Exc waitlist was canceled as well. I doubt this will go THAT fast but you never know so its always good to get it as soon as you can. :)

The $20 coupons can be used for products from any brand they carry, so while they should lower some of their prices $20-$100, they should really still continue to offer the coupons as a promotional vehicle. :p

I just can't do it. My Tamashii is good enough for me. Curiously, I paid the exact same for it too. $240 shipped.

Yes Tamashi is nice but i need double's of 3po now waitn 4 big bad toys store to go up for 2nd order.

I have a question for everyone. Who's gonna go standless on this guy? Neither the pistons nor fingers look like they'd enjoy a face-down fall.

Back