Sideshow 1/6 Beetlejuice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that beetlejuice or the universal studios monster review beetlejuice? Just kidding it looks good from some angles but the head is to round an keatons head is more long. $240 is too much.

is this a case of them not having permission to use keatons likeness? confused.

I actually think that the second picture looks quite good. Don't want to have to pose him from the side though. I think I'll be swapping out the head for the Caine sculpt regardless.

I know you're kidding, but clearly that $240 price tag must have something to do with Keaton's likeness rights. Damn you Oscar nomination!!! :cuss

You joke, but it's Sideshow. Remember, this is $240,

image.jpg

The regular and Exclusive editions of the Beetlejuice Sixth Scale Figure will be priced at $239.99, and the Beetlejuice Tombstone Environment will be priced at $124.99. Optional payment plans will be made available – or save $25 when you purchase the bundled set!

How considerate of them!

Re: 1/6 SSC Beetlejuice figure

I didn't like the expression on his face when I saw him at SDCC and am disappointed they didn't change it. Don't think I'm going to spend $240 on a figure with a "I just **** my pants" look on his face.

In my opinion 240$ for this figure is a stealing.. Neca sculpt is a lot better...

Really wanted to get this, but I think I'll pass.
Ssc are getting greedy for basic figures. The tombstone should be included for 240 to make us feel like were getting something decent for the outlay

I didn't like the expression on his face when I saw him at SDCC and am disappointed they didn't change it. Don't think I'm going to spend $240 on a figure with a "I just **** my pants" look on his face.

I know its the 'deer in the headlights' look on his face. It ruins the figure imo. Couldn't justify paying that kind of money and having to look at a figure with that smarmy look on his face everyday.

So what accessories does he actually come with? All I'm seeing is the nail file and the exclusive only handbook. Does he even have a stand? This is really a terrible offering by Sideshow. Could you imagine what we would get from Hot Toys for $240? They could probably throw in the tombstone for that price.

Such a shame. This was my most anticipated figure. One of my favorite movies and characters of all time.

Way overpriced, weak offering of accessories, and what I feel is a terrible sculpt. I know some people are defending the sculpt but I don't see Keaton here at all. Maybe it's the awful facial expression, I don't know.

I feel the collective sigh in this thread. The price is really disappointing but was to be expected.

My guess is they made the headstone separate in order to try and sell them not only to those who buy this offering but those who have bashed their own customs.

Needless to say, as much as I want a 1/6 Beetlejuice in my collection, I have to pass. $240 + tax + shipping puts this figure around $280 for me and with the subpar production figures SSC offers I cannot justify dropping that kind of coin.

Price is ridiculous for how little this comes with. It seems like $240 is basically Sideshow's normal price now days. Plus the fact that you have to buy the tombstone separately is a joke.

Insane at this price. Should be that much WITH the tombstone. Its my fav movie of all time, so this will be tough for me to pass up. The sculpted hair doesn't work either. I want good accessories. Shrimp hands please????

A freakin' nail file?:slap If I could have guessed a 100, hell 200 accessories he could have come with, a nail file would not have been one of them....!

One of Delia's sculptures would have been interesting.

Last edited:
A freakin' nail file?:slap If I could have guessed a 100, hell 200 accessories he could have come with, a nail file would not have been one of them....!

A few months ago...or maybe a year ago, I posted a list of accessories I'd like him to come with, and I mentioned the nail file :lol But, I also mentioned a cigarette and a comb, which he uses in that scene with the stripe suit.

Back