Sideshow 1/6 Beetlejuice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah man I can't wait for josh to paint this it's going to be a real treat, I'm stumped on the hair though but once I figure that out you can bet I'll be posting pictures I plan on making this into a really amazing piece!

Lambs fur is what you need for the hair... just cut off small pieces and glue them around the head. It will actually be pretty easy since Caine provided the recessed area already. You can also work a bit of diluted green paint into the hair to get the right look.

wipv_zps59cfb167.jpg

Has anybody seen any updates on this guy recently? It's been like a month and a half with no news or PO, kinda makes me think they're redoing his headsculpt.

I think the PO will come in October. Just a feeling.

Hopefully they redo the sculpt but I'm still happy I got Caine's because the likelihood of SS doing real hair is slim. On the small chance they do it I also doubt it'll look great.

Well as much as I'm hoping for next week... This and Marty II at once is going to make me have to tighten the belt if they wind up both coming soon.

Back