Sideshow 1/6 Beetlejuice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How you liking you're BetoJuice Godfather. Was it better then what you expected?

Haha well it almost never made it home long story...... But yeah love it to pieces man actually way better than I thought and it fits a treat in my collection not to mention it's my first Beto piece.:hi5:

f5e7f0d69fe478a237c6a579784336d8.jpg
d7c34fd25426c18d3a2449e5876bc69e.jpg

Truly an amazing piece. Congrats Godfather, now you need Freddy, Jason and my favorite character Pennywise. Your stomach does need a bit of futzing or its the camera angle. Stomach looks bigger then mine. I'm glad I didn't sell it to you or I would of regretted it and would of been stuck with SS version. :lol

Truly an amazing piece. Congrats Godfather, now you need Freddy, Jason and my favorite character Pennywise. Your stomach does need a bit of futzing or its the camera angle. Stomach looks bigger then mine. I'm glad I didn't sell it to you or I would of regretted it and would of been stuck with SS version. :lol

Haha I will say his belly is a tad big but the camera angle doesn't help.

Ah although there's not much Keaton in Beto it's about art and that's why I collect man.... Caines is by far the best likeness.:clap

Any pics of yours man?

Last edited:
Haha I will say his belly is a tad big but the camera angle doesn't help.

Ah although there's not much Keaton in Beto it's about art and that's why I collect man.... Caines is by far the best likeness.:clap

Any pics of yours man?

I can see Keaton in Betos sculpt but not as much as Caines. I deleted the pic since I feel like it may bother some people for not being related to SS. I'll send you a pic man.

Last edited:
I agree this did save it. I'm all in on this because of the great sculpt! Pm sent!

Re: 1/6 SSC Beetlejuice figure

I hope I insult no one with the beto figure but I like the sideshow proto so much more. Just looks like beetlejuice and Keaton 100 fold.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Sideshow's definitely has a lot of charm but those eyes are complete deal breakers. IMO they completely ruin what's an otherwise really good piece.

Beto's has a ton of charm also and looks way better in hand than any of the pics posted here suggest. I don't agree with Godfather because Beto's does have a pretty good likeness to Keaton and I see way more in his than in SS's

We should change this thread to Betojuice lol. Beto was the only figure of beetlejuice in this community but that doesnt make it more awsesome than the ssc figure. I dont know Beto Matali but hes work es cool and I respect customizers because they have 10 more talent than me. But if we are talking customs there are more head sculpts out there like Roccos and caines.

Caines looks really impressive, I just picked one up. All I need is some hair I'm getting small studios to paint it

Josh's paint and that sculpt will make beautiful music together. The hair is the tricky part. I'd like to see that when it's finished!!
Yeah man I can't wait for josh to paint this it's going to be a real treat, I'm stumped on the hair though but once I figure that out you can bet I'll be posting pictures I plan on making this into a really amazing piece!

Back