Sideshow 1/6 Beetlejuice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$240 minimum, maybe more due to the base :lecture

I think this is one they should get right unless they do something funky with the eyes.

It'll probably be the only affordable option and chance I'll have to get a 1/6 beetlejuice. I'll get it And replace with Caines head which I already have in hand. Don't know about the tombstone though. Wish my Delorean rewards points would be available to use but oh well.

What do you guys think the exclusive will be.

Re: 1/6 SSC Beetlejuice figure

It'll probably be the only affordable option and chance I'll have to get a 1/6 beetlejuice. I'll get it And replace with Caines head which I already have in hand. Don't know about the tombstone though. Wish my Delorean rewards points would be available to use but oh well.

What do you guys think the exclusive will be.

Just wait 40 days... the exclusive will not sell out quickly; they keep them open now usually until the time the figure ships. And if it does sell out it will be back in stock at some point.

Just wait 40 days... the exclusive will not sell out quickly; they keep them open now usually until the time the figure ships. And if it does sell out it will be back in stock at some point.

Yeah although I have Snake this will be my only other SSC 1:6 and I got Snake months after release just cause I had a midnight urge. Good to know The ex probably won't be a fast seller

I think Indiana Jones will be my last SSC figure. Not trusting them even thoug i wanted this so bad and thought they werw gonna change the sculpt, but that means that SSC likes to do their characters stylize and not full on likeness or accurate.

Agreed. This is a childhood favorite of mine, but unless SSC can provide confidence in me that their release will closely mirror their prototype - will be hard for me to drop coin upfront on this.
:exactly:I'll wait till it's out and I see pics from other Freaks. When it comes to 1/6 scale, I'd rather take my chances with another company and preorder.

This prototype is the best it will look and that's not saying much. The real thing will only get worse in production and no doubt the price will be ridiculous.

I've loved this movie since I can remember, but the facial expression just looks stupid to me. :mad:

That prototype looks better than any custom figure I've seen so far, but I doubt the final product will look that nice. I'm still not feeling the facial expression. I thought they were working on a new sculpt...or an additional sculpt with a more evil expression. I love the subtle details like the pattern on the tie, but not giving this figure the classic Beetlejuice expression is a missed oportunity and just a dumb move, unless they are saving that sculpt for a tuxedo version...but the hairstyle on that one won't fit with the striped suit :slap

If they bothered to listen to people they would know this figure will not sell well! Why they might ask? It's cheaper for them to get a new sculptor ( a good one) to make a awesome sculpt and sell sets but noooo! They have to stick with that crappy sculpt therefore sales will fail epic!

Wait. Did no one catch it states Beetlejuice and tombstone are "sold separately". The are not sold together, that is a weird move. But guarantees this "set" will be very expensive. Hmmmmmm.

The sculpt has grown on me, but it definitely not what I would have chosen for his main look. It's expressive which is nice, but not really characteristic of the Beetlejuice.

I do have the Caine sculpt, so at the very least I can just swap the head out and still come out a lot cheaper than a full custom would have cost me.

Wait. Did no one catch it states Beetlejuice and tombstone are "sold separately". The are not sold together, that is a weird move. But guarantees this "set" will be very expensive. Hmmmmmm.

I actually just noticed that a few minutes ago... so I'd guess BJ will stil be around $240 (as all their figures now cost that much) and the Tombstone will be anywhere from $150 to $250 depending on if it's just the tombstone, of if they include some kind of diorama base or extra accessories with it.

I am thinking the figure will be around $220 and the tombstone $120. $340 for the set, which is pretty crazy. They better come through on the quality.

Back