Sidehow Holiday surprise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
does a bag of coal from Sideshow considered as a holiday surprise?

I mean, they went out of their way to send it :confused:

I'm pretty sure it's going to be a Kurgan license.

Which I would then vehemently attack. :D

I'm hoping for Mad Max, Blade Runner, Battlestar Galactica, or Pan's Labyrinth, though.

Again. Well, hope dies last.

Last edited:
Ghostbusters has the game coming out so it would be a good guess. Battlestar Galactica seems to be making small moves toward product support (at long last) so maybe just maybe...

I highly doubt that Hasbro would allow Sideshow to take the GI Joe license to do 12" figures. It's already been mentioned about their 2008 planning.

Let's face it, SSC would be charging $50 for a 12" Joe. There's no way a parent would shell out that kind of cash for their kids. Chances are that the production numbers would also be small, and their main selling means is through brick and mortars like Toys R Us, Wal-Mart and Target. Those companies would have to sign up with SSC (if not already) or loose out.

However, I could see SSC doing a series of collectibles such as Premium formats, busts and even weapons. I'd love to have a 1:1 replica of Cobra Commander's pistol. A 1:1 mask of Destro would be cool as well.

I'd have to say the same about a Transformer's line as well. Right now that's one of Hasbro's bread and butters.

The Ghostbusters would be neat. Personally I'd love to see 12" figures from The Last Starfighter. Although them getting the license to do 12" Halo figures would be killer.

John

Isn't Battlestar Galactica a no brainer considering the announcement of the full size Cylon?

DUNE!!!
feyd.jpg

I'm thinking Halo and BSG, since they already invested in a video game named World of Warcraft.

Halo would be pretty cool, and also brings up Gears of War, which I would pick up in a heart beat.

With real chocolate insides!!!

I was thinking Ghostbuster today...

Indy has already been announced...

Ummm...Hot Fuzz?

Non American historical figures??? DId anyone actually collect the original American History figures???

I'm thinking Halo and BSG, since they already invested in a video game named World of Warcraft.

McFarlane has the low-end HALO toy license and Gentle Giant has the high-end license (including 12"). :monkey2:monkey2

By the way, there are a lot of Doubting Thomases in here. What makes you think you'll be disappointed in these announcements?

Back