Sidehow Holiday surprise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And so much for Firefly :monkey2

Also, what does either of them have to do with any big film in 08.

O'well, here's hoping the New Years Day one will be of greater interest.

So no new licenses huh? It was annouced over a year ago that Sideshow had the Resivoir Dogs licence and the Universal Monsters Dioramas are just a revision to the Uni Monster license. I'm not complaining, but I just expected a NEW license to be annouced. May get the Dogs if they look good. Unis will just be out of my budget.

Altough the uni-monsters Dio will probably be an awesome line.:cool:

The Unimonstes dios will be really nice. I can't wait to see what comes of it.

Resevoir Dogs was one of my favorite movies... I would only be interested in 1:6 so we'll see.

Nothing for me, but good for those that are happy about this (older) news. I'll be holding on for the 2019 christmas surpirse:

BLADE RUNNER

YES EXACTLY.

And the Final Cut of the movie just got released in high-def -- could there have been a better timing for it?

Come on, I collect stuff because it actually has DESIGNS I like, and want to put up on my shelf. I'm werd that way.

Sideshow already said they tried to get Blade Runner, but couldn't. It's a notoriously difficult license to acquire. There's a reason you don't see any official Blade Runner merchandise on the market out there.

Sideshow already said they tried to get Blade Runner, but couldn't. It's a notoriously difficult license to acquire. There's a reason you don't see any official Blade Runner merchandise on the market out there.

I am very, very, VERY aware of that. But that does not stop me from hoping, wishing and wanting.

Besides, who knows what happens in 11 years from now? :D

If you have a time machine...;)

Won't Reservoir Dogs be the same basic figure, with the same clothes, but slightly different accessories and a different head???

Back