Sidehow Holiday surprise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HELLRAISER!!!!!!

Hellraiser-AltPoster.jpg

:lecture :lecture :lecture

Am I the only dork who would love a 1/6th line of these figs??? Could pose him flying into a wall!
:)

If by that you mean The Greatest American Hero... then yes, you might not be alone... but certainly in the minority. :D

But if you mean GI-Joe then I think you'd be in good company.

Firefly would be awesome as well, but unfortunately probably a slim chance there. But, I would be more inclined to pick up those than G.I.Joe.

Don't think it's GI Joe, because Hasbro has just released a broad product plan for 2008 and they are doing 12" GI Joes again.

That said they are also doing 12 " indy too, so maybe they will let Sideshow do it , but I doubt it.

Total speculation here, but with the developement of the new small body for the hobbits, could they maybe do Harry Potter and use the small body for the kid's??? Just a thought

Don't think it's GI Joe, because Hasbro has just released a broad product plan for 2008 and they are doing 12" GI Joes again.

That said they are also doing 12 " indy too, so maybe they will let Sideshow do it , but I doubt it.

Total speculation here, but with the developement of the new small body for the hobbits, could they maybe do Harry Potter and use the small body for the kid's??? Just a thought

Sideshow already has the Indiana Jones license. They've even shown peeks of the 1:6 figure's headsculpt.

Indeed, and the indy headsculpt looks awesome. If it's a joe liscense, It will be VERY hard for me NOT to get them. I'd probobly end up passing on them, ONLY becuase I'm already collecting enough things. I both hope it is and is not heroes. I'd not be able to say no to a syler, peter patreli and Hiro Nakamura.

Sideshow already has the Indiana Jones license. They've even shown peeks of the 1:6 figure's headsculpt.

I know that, that's why I said that maybe Hasbro will let SS handle a 12" GI Joe line as both companies are doing Indy too.

But I still doubt that's it.

Back