Sidehow Holiday surprise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Give Me:

eclipse.jpg

I wish... but it sounds like Mezco has the HEROES license pretty well wrapped up. :monkey2:monkey2

At least as far as toys. I imagine SSC could pursue a license for maquettes, statues, PFs, etc. Maybe even replicas. How cool would it be to own a replicas of Isaac's paintings or something like Hiro/Kenzei's Samurai sword? :google

I believe I found out what one of them should be. I was visiting a local retailer when he mentioned a new PF from Sideshow! I don't think he realized he was spoiling anything. This could be an incredible PF from a big movie in '08, and if done right would be a thing of beauty! I honestly don't want to just say it. Where is the fun in that?

It's really not a huge surprise, but I sure wasn't expecting a PF to kick of this line.

Now if one of the other lines is Firefly or Heros, it will be a very Geeky Chrismas for all! :D

This could be an incredible PF from a big movie in '08, and if done right would be a thing of beauty! I honestly don't want to just say it. Where is the fun in that?

Wish you were Talking about the Dark Knight, but DC licensed item seems highly unlikely..

I believe I found out what one of them should be. I was visiting a local retailer when he mentioned a new PF from Sideshow! I don't think he realized he was spoiling anything. This could be an incredible PF from a big movie in '08, and if done right would be a thing of beauty! I honestly don't want to just say it. Where is the fun in that?

It's really not a huge surprise, but I sure wasn't expecting a PF to kick of this line.

Now if one of the other lines is Firefly or Heros, it will be a very Geeky Chrismas for all! :D
he was probably talking about indiana jones.

If this be true... then it's name is INDIANA JONES.

I agree with Craw.

If this be true... then it's name is INDIANA JONES.

I agree with Craw.

Except that the Indiana Jones Line has already been announced, the Premium Format versions we were made aware of during the initial announcement. This is supposed to be a new line (or lines, rather). If the PF hadn't been mentioned before, then this would have been my first guess.

Except that the Indiana Jones Line has already been announced, the Premium Format versions we were made aware of during the initial announcement. This is supposed to be a new line (or lines, rather). If the PF hadn't been mentioned before, then this would have been my first guess.
actually we were talking about a retailer's 2008 hint not the actual SS announcement.

It WOULD be a great way to start '08, and the kind of hype Lucas likes.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the INDY line gets a kick-off like this right away! 1/6 won't be far behind, maybe Toyfair.

Could you imagine an Indy PF announcement? Within one week we would have PF announcements for Indy, LOTR, SW and Uni Monsters.

Back