Show your pet, best friend, partner .....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great! And it will all come back in time, I'm sure!

He should've been a show dog. He's perfect.

Great to hear Wofford...:hi5:

Thanks.

Ween, we thought about showing him for a bit. He comes from a great pedigree. He has 30 champions in his bloodline. In the end we just didn't have the time to do it. Here's a link to his breeder. I had to go all the way to KY to find a breeder that fit all the requirements I was looking for.
https://bluegrassfrenchies.com/index.asp

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0028.jpg

Ski

Your orange cat is very fat and happy. :lol

Got one just like it. 'Cept he's creamed colored.

Man, are you freaking kidding me. One of my cats has been acting funky for a little bit and today we find out she has intestinal cancer. Seriously, I've reached my limit with bad news.

Yeah, right now its one thing after another. There are people far worse off than I but I'd like my little string of bad luck to end.

Can anyone help before I go to the vet?

My dog has been vomiting yellow bile and not as wild as before. Google says just need change in diet but maybe I'll get help here too just in case. Also he usually eats any food I hand to him but now he just backs away.

I'd get him checked out. Loss in appetite can be from him getting sick. Also, be careful what you feed him. Cat's and dogs can both get kidney stones. They don't drink as much water as we do so their food doesn't get the extra digestive push they need when you give irregular food to them.

Could be anything from too much bile in the stomach to more serious issues. The vet is definitely in order. Changing his food will just upset the stomach more at first so I wouldn't recommend that. If anything boil some chicken and rice and mix in a little yogurt temporarily to help his stomach out. The fact he's not eating or active are much more cause for concern though.

Could be anything from too much bile in the stomach to more serious issues. The vet is definitely in order. Changing his food will just upset the stomach more at first so I wouldn't recommend that. If anything boil some chicken and rice and mix in a little yogurt temporarily to help his stomach out. The fact he's not eating or active are much more cause for concern though.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Back