Show your pet, best friend, partner .....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's more so true for Frenchies than most breeds, but no more so than if you were getting any bull breed if that makes sense. With health issues and breeder responibility it's the same thing just with different issues. When you're looking for a responsible Lab breeder for example you want to have hip gaurantees and if it's got a field lab vs. english lab pedigree for preference. When you're looking for a responsible Frenchie breeder you're looking for at least a one year overall health guarantee. You're looking for proper breeding standards in regards to it's spine and it's brachycephalic presentation. Unfortunately you're finding a lot of breeders these days breeding for a certain look vs. breeding for proper standards. The rescue issue is just about being able to afford any commitment they might have because they are not a cheap breed and pyschologically these dogs are bulls so you gotta be sure you can handle one without hang ups before venturing into one that might have some. Sadly most Frenchies in the rescue programs are in there for one or both of these issues. Either the owner can't afford them or they can't handle them.

Thanks for the info.

In my experience French Bulldogs are friendly and docile.

Things to know about Bostons...
1)They are terrifyingly smart(they understand EVERY word)...
2)They are sponges for affection(especially the boys)
3)They will rule your life
Keep these facts in mind and you'll be fine...PS

I have a friend who has a Boston and I feel like I'm his best friend the whole time I'm there. :)

Here's one of my cats, his 16 years old and living the good life as you can proberly tell by the size of him.

06c50b48.jpg

Had a ferret once. A long time ago. It is illegal to have them here in Cali, but we didn't care.

It was non-stop hilarity to watch him messing with our cat...who absolutely hated him at first...but eventually warmed up to him.

Edit - I fully intend to someday have another, despite the smell.

Edit 2 - Kodo and Podo gave a shot of cool to "Beastmaster".

Get a ferret or whatever pet.....but but plz don't have babies near by. Even I wouldn't want to be reminded of that grown up girl who got her nose chewed off when she was a baby. She appeared in that Dr 90210 episode I think. Suddenly, its no longer cute.

Had a ferret once. A long time ago. It is illegal to have them here in Cali, but we didn't care.

It was non-stop hilarity to watch him messing with our cat...who absolutely hated him at first...but eventually warmed up to him.

Edit - I fully intend to someday have another, despite the smell.

Edit 2 - Kodo and Podo gave a shot of cool to "Beastmaster".

You shoud have another one again ! I just love 'em. They are so friendly and funny. They have fun with anything. Just throw a shopping bag in the flor and they're happy just with it ! Now my boyfriend gave him a Arnim Zola figure leg that comes with a marvel figure, so he keeps playing with that :lol

Here in Argentina, they are legal only emasculated and without the odor gland. They are only sold at a special petshop, that brings ferrets from "Marshall farm" from the US, they have a lot of papers and stuff. These little bastards are even more legal than myself :lol

They do need a special care an quite expensive too but it's worth it !

Cute!!!

That's a great pic, and Loki is a great name for a ferret. :lol

Thanks ! Yes it is ! He is a mischievous bastard :lol

Back