Show your pet, best friend, partner .....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not really mine, but my parents two Rhodesian Ridgebacks. Cairo and Nala. IMG_0707-01.jpg

This is Dexter. He's a 13 year old Italian Greyhound. When he was a puppy I clocked him at 35 mph. He figured out WAY too early that he was faster than my wife and I, and decided that he could ignore the word "Come." Now, that he's old and lumpy, he spends most of his time sleeping, but occasionally gets short (very short) bursts of energy and tears up and down the hallway of our home -- usually 3 - 4 times, before he lays down and passes out again. He was always a cuddler, and has to be covered up (usually completely) with blankets.

IMG_7603.jpg

If he's not under the blankets, he's laying on the back of the couch, soaking up the sun and either watching the world go by, or sleeping Super Dog style.

IMG_7608.jpg

IMG_7624.jpg

IMG_7668.jpg

IMG_7692.jpg

IMG_7709.jpg

My wife and I call him the Twist-Tie Dog, as he usually contorts himself into all sorts of bizarre -- and uncomfortable-looking -- positions. This is one of his favorites. If I slept like that I'd probably wake up a quadriplegic.

IMG_7790.jpg

Back