Show your LOTR shelves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't post as often as I should - but here is part of my collection:

Have most of my statues put away - but will "curate" my collection and get more stuff out soon.

Wonderful collection you have there, my friend. :clap

The only United Cutlery LotR replica that I own is the limited edition Anduril & I love it. But I wish that I'd bought more of these great replicas at the time. United Cutlery do great work.

Myn is still bear at the minute, the rare Morgul Lord arrived yesterday, waiting on sauron and saruman to fill this table up, and that completes my LOTR collection, unless I can find a lurtz for a reasonable price

Its just crying out for the other 2, cannot wait to see how sauron matches up height wise against Saruman and the witch king in the flesh.

I got to start somewhere, I am hoping in a few years time I can look back on these 3 pics, and show how far the collection has come

Here's my LOTR setup down on the island.

And my setup back in the states.

That is a sick display beyond comprehension, especially you have 2 different places to do this.

Since I got the witch king a few days ago, it is terrifying how massive the Sauron statue is standing next to the morgul lord.

Awesome setup dude

Back