Show your LOTR shelves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had to put these on another bigger shelf, the earlier one was a bit crowded...soon Beorn's house will be added

A little update for you guys:

My_Glass_Unit_LOTR_Display_2_zps9fc50dc6.jpg

My_Glass_Unit_LOTR_Display_3_zpsd05f2dff.jpg

My_Glass_Unit_LOTR_Display_4_zps5a28c298.jpg

My_Glass_Unit_LOTR_Display_8_zpsd6a72132.jpg

My_Glass_Unit_LOTR_Display_7_zpsf60cfa63.jpg

My_Glass_Unit_LOTR_Display_6_zpsf3af4217.jpg

My_Glass_Unit_LOTR_Display_5_zps46b4ee3c.jpg

My_Glass_Unit_LOTR_Display_9_zpsd066a025.jpg

My_Glass_Unit_LOTR_Display_10_zpsfc2f95dc.jpg

My_Glass_Unit_LOTR_Display_11_zps2774fa33.jpg

My_Glass_Unit_LOTR_Display_12_zps7c4618a8.jpg

Sorry for the very bad pic quality...hope you enjoyed it nonetheless

Bill great setup.

It glows in the dark. I got it from Ebay, Spain I think. It was like $100 something ..I forgot.. It's solid too..done very well

Very impressive collection, Adolfo! Did you customize the shelf by yourself?

Yes I did. Took awhile and now have tons of it. They are 2ft deep and about 28" tall . In that one room alone I have approx 140ft of that shelving. The slat board allows for customized layers for different sized pieces.

It glows in the dark. I got it from Ebay, Spain I think. It was like $100 something ..I forgot.. It's solid too..done very well

Cool. I may have to see if there are any others floating around out there. I like it.

what did you do to make the shelves higher in the detolf, looks like wood blocks almost, can you please advise

what did you do to make the shelves higher in the detolf, looks like wood blocks almost, can you please advise

kbr5li.jpg

You have a closer look,this picture I took away from king under the mountain that I placed before.
As you can see it's just a block of 2 cm thick,then 3 cm wide,and the hight you can make it any way you need.
It's material that is pressed under high pressure. I don't know how to call it in english.
Just some bars you make out of it,cut it in the right hight you like,then you draw a line from 4cm high diagonal to create a point.
Take away the sharp edges and there you have it.
You need four each shelf.
You press the point behind this iron frame.
Through the weight of the shelf and what you put on it,it will be pressing it self deaper till it got stuck.
Not to much weight,you'lle see it pushes the glass sides of the cabinett outside.
Hope it makes sense?
I try my best to explain in english ;)

Back