Show your LOTR shelves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love that paint job on Sauron Sharpnel. I thinks it's the best one so far.

Thanks. Here are some before and after pics.

SAURONBEFOREAFTER.jpg

SAURONBEFOREAFTERCLOSEUP.jpg

Thanks. Here are some before and after pics.

SAURONBEFOREAFTER.jpg

SAURONBEFOREAFTERCLOSEUP.jpg

WOW! That is super workmanship man. Your painting skills have truly brought out the depth & details of this statue. I mean, it looks like a completely different, far superior product. A pity Sideshow is not going the extra mile with their paint apps for these great sculpts, especially with the high prices they are charging. Congrats once again.

Great looking photos bill. Makes me really want to order, and the original paint app looks pretty good there.
Have larger priorities right now, but I'm knocking em down so maybe near the end of the year.

Photo0155.jpg

Here is a look of one part of my collection ( which doesn't include manga, video games ...), sorry for the quality.

Gosh, everyone has such amazing collections!

I used to have a huge LOTR collection when I was a teenager... but most of the items were toys (action figures, posters, dolls etc.) since my money was limited then and I wasn't lucky enough to get any of the higher priced collectables.

Now that I'm working I've spent a fair amount on more expensive items (mostly dolls/bjd) but I sort of moved away from collecting LOTR items. But since I joined this site I've found my love of LOTR returning (and this thread is partly to blame) and so in the last few weeks I've had some new items arrive.

This is a quick shot in a little corner of my room:
So far I just have the United Cutlery's Narsil (full size and miniature), Sauron helm, and Sting (not pictured) but it's a start. Also please ignore the Legolas knives in the back. I bought those years ago and they, unfortunately, are not official. I'd like to get the real ones someday, but for now I'm hunting down some of my more wanted items (like the helmets) first. I am moving this summer/fall as well so I haven't mounted the swords on the wall yet, but as soon as I get my new place they're going up on the wall.

DSCN02932_zps8a3118da.jpg

Your Sauron Helm looks great. I had to send mine back for QC issues so hopefully I get a good one next time!

I am partial to the 1/4 PFs myself, there are quite a few you can get for still good prices and they look amazing paired with the life size props.

Thanks everybody.
I started this 2 years ago.
I have also a great amount on Gentle giant mini bust and statues of starwars.
But they are in another room ;)
But at this moment I'm very pleased with the collection till this far.
I have a good insurens,but that's for everythings that's in the house.
And they only pay you a max amount that doesn't covers totall damage,they would ask (can you fix it?),only what's it worth today,or when you would totally destroy something you gotta have receipts.
But everyone is very careful in my house.
And 1 of the 2 boys is already out of the house for university,so I expect them to behave :)

Back