Show your Ink

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
5voco6.jpg

you do know thats permanent right :lol:lol

;)

I have my moments.
This is on my back:
dragon5.jpg

This is going on my left calf:
orca_tat3.jpg

This some flash I did for a friend who had it done:
Lew5.jpg

This one was for another friend:
phoenix.jpg

Just got mine done today.

Tattoos001.jpg

Tattoos002.jpg

Tattoos003.jpg

Tattoos004.jpg

Dr. Manhattan on the left forearm and Tony Stark's Arc Reactor on the right. I love them....although they are addicting....I'm already thinking of my next two. :lol

Mike those are great, especially Manhattan's.

I'm looking into who the best artist around me is, and this will be my first.

1-17.jpg

You can get all the tattoos you want, you guys still look like wimps.:rotfl:rotfl

Well let's take a look at you shall we? Let's what a "non-wimp" looks like?

Mike those are great, especially Manhattan's.

I'm looking into who the best artist around me is, and this will be my first.

1-17.jpg

I love this piece. Shall make a fine tattoo.

I really like the piece of her that was on the bomber in the film.

I have several tattoos, too many to count at this point. Just got started on a full sleeve for my left arm last weekend. Outlines are done. Hoping to get the color and background work finished before July. Starting head to toe, I have one behind my ear, both shoulders, entire back from neck down, both upper arms, full left arm, hips, tummy, both legs from shins down, both ankles, and tops of both my feet. Here are a few random pics...

View attachment 14157

View attachment 14160

View attachment 14158

View attachment 14159

Those are all some cool tats, everyone. I've been wanting to get one myself but I've always believed that a permanent ink fixture on your body should be meaningful, or at least it should be something that represents something important to you, not random pop art. (Not that there's anything wrong with that).

Well Dr. Manhattan's symbol stands for a few things. I love the character and I love the fact that he stands for and a lot of his quotes give an interesting idea of what life is about:

We're all puppets, Laurie. I'm just a puppet who can see the strings.
I can change almost anything, but I can't change human nature

Its an interesting outlook. It represents my teenage and early adult years where I felt very jaded and wished to be like Dr. Manhattan.... As for Iron Man, I've loved that character since I was 8 years old. For me it represents my childhood. So my pieces of Pop Culture do have meeting even though they are easily recognizable.

Awsome tatoos MIke!

They are both a very original ideas and I think what is cool about them is that people most likely will not know what they are and will have to ask. Very creative!

You can get all the tattoos you want, you guys still look like wimps.:rotfl:rotfl
That was uncalled for. We may look like "wimps" but at least we don't look like a b*tch like you by making that remark.

I didn't get my tattoo to look tough. I don't think most of the tattoos in this thread are supposed to make the person look like a bad***. I got mine because it's a beautiful piece of artwork that I wanted to carry around with me.

Last edited:

Thats not very nice
Most Tattoos actually mean something to someone and to mock them for something they either like or look up to well how is that supposed to make them look wimpy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back