Show your Ink

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i was thinking about getting a tattoo of myself, only taller.

i was thinking about getting a tattoo of myself, only taller.

da plane!!! da plane!!! :rotfl

that's funny I don't care who you are! :lol

larry.jpg

My pics are all kinda a blurry and crappy....but here goes:

My first tattoo:
IMG_1428-1.jpg

Got this in 1992 after spending the summer working on a processing boat in Alaska. Was one of the best summers I ever had as well as being a time of HUGE change for me. Did a 180 during that trip.... Anyway, the tattoo is from the Red Hot Chili Peppers "Blood Sugar Sex Magik" album artwork.

My second tattoo (my least favorite just because it didn't turn out as I had envisioned - I hope to one day get it touched up a bit so it's closer to what I had in mind)

IMG_1860.jpg

I got this on in 1994 or 95....have it written down somewhere. Anyway, this represents all my failed relationships.....the song "Black" by Pearl Jam has one of my most favorite lines ever..."I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a sun in somebody else's sky...but why...why...why can't it be in mine?" So my tattoo is my personal take on that line and how it seemed to really sum up my life at that point in time.

My third tattoo:
me-11-1.jpg

Got this a couple years ago after my choir went to Italy. I saw the fleur de lis all over Italy (especially Florence) and it reminds me of my church, singing in the choir (which I love), my trip to Italy and just a lot of things that were and still are very important to me. I had wanted another tattoo for several years but couldn't figure out what to get or where to put it. I was at a Nine Inch Nails concert when the idea hit me and I got it done the next day.

Always thought I would just have 3 tats.....but I think I want more. :D :lol

Okay, here we go.

This was the first, and done not long after Brandon Lee died on-set. I loves The Crow and this was my tribute. This is on my right shoulder.

100_0057.jpg

This was next, done around the turn of the Millenium. I liked the Auroboros and dragons, so it was a good fit. Left shoulder.

100_0055.jpg

This was the last one I had done. That is my left bicep (and yes, I am aware it's skinny. Piss off). I know what it says and Mrs. Mac does and unless someone can read it, it shall stay that way. Or at least what they told me it says...:D

100_0060.jpg

Havyck Piss Off? I think you have been playing GOW with Karma to much:rotfl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back