Show your Ink

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Havyck,

You're a Crow fan too? As well as The Cure? will you marry me? :monkey3:lol

I KNOW! I think they look great but I could never get one. I would like to do my arm but I know I would regret it later. :rotfl:rotfl:lol

I know how you feel. I love all 5 of my tats and the only reason I haven't gotten one in 4 years is because there's nothing that I'd want on my body for the rest of my life. I don't regret, nor will I ever, any of the tats I have. They are all special to me and represent something very important in my life. I can't wait to get my next, just need to have it designed.

I can't help but laugh at the douchebags with the barbed wire around their arms. I always want to ask what that tat means to them :monkey1 I mean it's so cool and original :eek:

I know how you feel. I love all 5 of my tats and the only reason I haven't gotten one in 4 years is because there's nothing that I'd want on my body for the rest of my life. I don't regret, nor will I ever, any of the tats I have. They are all special to me and represent something very important in my life. I can't wait to get my next, just need to have it designed.

I can't help but laugh at the douchebags with the barbed wire around their arms. I always want to ask what that tat means to them :monkey1 I mean it's so cool and original :eek:

I never understood fad tattoos either. Like the barbed wire, or tribal marks around upper arms. Some girls get Roxy symbols or butterflies right above their butts. Just because it's popular is no reason to get a tattoo. Shows that most people are sheeps that are just trying to fit in.

If I were to ever get a tattoo it would be to commemorate some big event in my life or something that personally meant a huge deal to me.

It would be cool to get a sleeve done but everything would have to mean something and be significant and I also would like it to look ok with age.

I never understood fad tattoos either. Like the barbed wire, or tribal marks around upper arms. Some girls get Roxy symbols or butterflies right above their butts. Just because it's popular is no reason to get a tattoo. Shows that most people are sheeps that are just trying to fit in.

If I were to ever get a tattoo it would be to commemorate some big event in my life or something that personally meant a huge deal to me.

It would be cool to get a sleeve done but everything would have to mean something and be significant and I also would like it to look ok with age.

i think those are the best tattoos........ones that have a good story behind them and have a real meaning to them as opposed to the standard "pick it off the wall cuz that looks cool" drunken mindset. not saying that the standard cookie cutter tats cant hold a special meaning to that person but original designs and their appearance to make someone come up and ask whats this about and provoke thought is something that i would want in a tat. i guess that why i like watching miami & la ink.........not just for the artwork but the reasons behind them. havent watched london ink yet but im sure its similar with the reasons to get a little ink plunged.

I want these ones:

A Gay Dumbledore
dumbledore-tattoo.jpg

and an Anglo Jesus
tattoo_proph_lg.jpg

bumpity-bump-bump

lots of new people here, so let's bring it back up.

mwa-ha-ha! necroposting!!
:D

The worst=chicks with tramp stamps. Also I see a bunch of tough guys come into my facility with their names tat'd on their upper backs. I want to ask them if that is for the other guy so he knows what to call them while he _ _ _ _ _ them.

I have enough trouble deciding my sig and avatar. There is no way in hell I would get a tatoo.

The worst=chicks with tramp stamps. Also I see a bunch of tough guys come into my facility with their names tat'd on their upper backs. I want to ask them if that is for the other guy so he knows what to call them while he _ _ _ _ _ them.

AHAHHHAHAAAA!!!!!! thats the funniest thing ever!!!
here's my brother's Octopus:
JustinsShoulder.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back