Show your Ink

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that tattoo artist is a *********, after all that customer is putting food on his table. There's nothing wrong with tribal tats I have a few on my upper arms that I designed myself and this way I know that I am the only one on the planet with these designes.

Here is the difference, you designed your tribals so they'd be original. There is a bit of difference between that and someone saying I want something that 900 people have. I get the "food on the table" idea though....at least he didn't call that guy a ****** to his face.

Here is the difference, you designed your tribals so they'd be original. There is a bit of difference between that and someone saying I want something that 900 people have. I get the "food on the table" idea though....at least he didn't call that guy a ****** to his face.

Yeah because it is always better to have someone talk shat behind your back. :lol:monkey1

Yeh..fair enough I'm not one for an off the wall or out of the book
tattoo either but I would never give s^^t to anyone who wanted one.
Each to their own.

I hate it when people moan about tattoo's looking bad when your old and wrinkly, who's to say your going to get to be old and wrinkly, im in the police and have dealt with so many teen deaths, either murders or car crashes/accidents. I always say Id rather regret doing something than regret not doing it!
I have a few tattoo's, some are personal to me, and some I just like the look of. I don't care if other people have the same one as me, its not like it makes it a worse tattoo, just a little less unique.
Will sort some pics when I get a chance, going for another sitting on a portrait tomorrow.

Y'know, my tattoo didn't hurt at all. It was a mild annoyance, like someone dragging a sharp pencil tip across my skin. I almost fell asleep in the chair. I kind of wish that it hurt, because now I want a whole lot more. :) Specifically Egyptian hieroglyphics on my neck ("Anp NebTaTchesertt" - secret meaning), caricatures drawn by moi of myself and my boyfriend on my hip, and a jester I draw sometimes on my back. Specifically the image of him that I drew in the psych ward:
PIERRENOIR.png

But the completed image. This one is cut off, because it didn't all fit in my scanner.

Y'know, my tattoo didn't hurt at all. It was a mild annoyance, like someone dragging a sharp pencil tip across my skin. I almost fell asleep in the chair. I kind of wish that it hurt, because now I want a whole lot more. :) Specifically Egyptian hieroglyphics on my neck ("Anp NebTaTchesertt" - secret meaning), caricatures drawn by moi of myself and my boyfriend on my hip, and a jester I draw sometimes on my back. Specifically the image of him that I drew in the psych ward:
PIERRENOIR.png

But the completed image. This one is cut off, because it didn't all fit in my scanner.

If you WANT pain, then go for the ribs, thats where my portrait is, 4 hours in, 2 to go, I have never felt anything like it, was exhausted cus of how tense I was the whole time.

Can someone maybe build me a highway to "The Danger Zone"? :dunno

That way I could take a ride in to "The Danger Zone". :lecture

Can someone maybe build me a highway to "The Danger Zone"? :dunno

That way I could take a ride in to "The Danger Zone". :lecture

Sorry bro, its been attempted many times, but some red tape involving the "Stairway to Heaven" keeps holding up construction :banghead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back