Show your Ink

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck sitting still. I have a few tattoos, only the ones on my core hurt imo. Think happy thoughts.

So I have heard... *trembles slightly at the thought of the pain* :monkey2:eek::lol

My last one didn't hurt all that much but it did feel very uncomfortable going over the bone so I am pretty sure I know what's coming and it's going to suck. :lol

Finally decided to bite the bullet and brand myself

cat-bellybutton-475x356.jpg

I like mine better
PrimateTattoo.jpg

Got to see my first picture tonight of part of the tattoo! It is absolutely beautiful! :rock

Awesome man!! I am going under the needle in 2 weeks. Can't wait! :rock

Congrats Rory! :duff I think I may start as early as this week. I am ready to go! I think it is going to take longer than I thought though. But it should be worth it. I said I wanted big but I wasn't thinking this big. However, I am letting the artist work his magic and tell me whats best. :cool:

I might also add that if I do decide to share I will create a new thread not started by a complete and total ^^^^^. :lecture

That way we can all share ^^^^^ free. :rock

Last edited:
I think its great that you were able to find an artist who could draw up Eli to your liking.

Kongrats!

Thanks Chase! They were even able to put the mouth right where my ass is located. It rules! It will even have a pink tank top on! :rock

Congrats Rory! :duff I think I may start as early as this week. I am ready to go! I think it is going to take longer than I thought though. But it should be worth it. I said I wanted big but I wasn't thinking this big. However, I am letting the artist work his magic and tell me whats best. :cool:

I might also add that if I do decide to share I will create a new thread not started by a complete and total ^^^^^. :lecture

That way we can all share ^^^^^ free. :rock

We should just start a new thread now... I think that's a great idea. Go ahead and do it. :rock

I think that it's a good thing that your artist is taking control, that means that they are confident and they know exactly what will look right on you. Bigger I think is also better. Your tattoo will be full of detail and look better as the ink ages in your skin. Plus, an added side effect of a huge tattoo is that you will look like a freakin baddass. :rock :lol

How many hours are you due for?

We should just start a new thread now... I think that's a great idea. Go ahead and do it. :rock

I think that it's a good thing that your artist is taking control, that means that they are confident and they know exactly what will look right on you. Bigger I think is also better. Your tattoo will be full of detail and look better as the ink ages in your skin. Plus, an added side effect of a huge tattoo is that you will look like a freakin baddass. :rock :lol

How many hours are you due for?

I am not really sure on the time. :dunno I should know more when I go to my first sitting. I will start a new thread once it is either almost completed or finished. :rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back