Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Timothy no i dont think i want the 45 in 1/4 i got the 1/6 version already, no space for more 1/4 :(

@Brainiac yes indeed i was watching HIMYM :D

@bebe those are ikea bestas and the glass one is the ikea detolf.

I miss that show... :crying
Same :thud: I never actually watched the last two seasons though lol
@Brainiac yes indeed i was watching HIMYM :D
Nailed it :lol

giphy.gif

:lol

I really need to put some led lights and detolf raisers to see more details from each armors.
Also planning on painting the back wall flat/matte black , thoughts?

image.jpg

image.jpg

Pardon the not complete Original armours in HoA am a bit late to the party so it's a bit hard trying to buy new armours while trying to hunt the older one at the same time .

I really need to put some led lights and detolf raisers to see more details from each armors.

View attachment 302053

View attachment 302085

Pardon the not complete Original armours in HoA am a bit late to the party so it's a bit hard trying to buy new armours while trying to hunt the older one at the same time .

:clap Love the display! Yes lights will make it even better...regarding the black wall, I think most of the darker IM suits will blend to much with the wall. I like the lighter back color.

@Bjjer thanks man , i agree for Iron Man armor 1 per shelf looks nice but for regular figures like Scarlet Witch , Cap etc imho think it looks too bare (as seen in my pic) since they are a wee bit smaller figure compared to the armours.

@bullet1217 Good point ! Yeah you are right maybe ill try and put some black background to see the effect first before commiting to it . As youve said darker armor might blend with the black background .

@Heroman15 is this pertainining to what would work as background color for my wall? You mean i should put mirror finish on the back part of my detolf? I watched a youtube video of it and looks too hard to do =(

Just got unpacked from the move. Still haven't gotten around to posing these much, but may not have enough room now. Looking to trim down the collection and focus on Hot Toys only so I'll have some more room. Had to take a pic of the Hot Toys Avengers figures at an angle since my desk is in the way.

DSC02169 (2).jpg

DSC02173 (2).jpg

DSC02064 (2).jpg

DSC02181 (2).jpg

View attachment 302053

View attachment 302085

Beautiful :drool :clap

Just got unpacked from the move. Still haven't gotten around to posing these much, but may not have enough room now. Looking to trim down the collection and focus on Hot Toys only so I'll have some more room. Had to take a pic of the Hot Toys Avengers figures at an angle since my desk is in the way.

Wow, that's one awesome collection! :rock

View attachment 302239

Fantastic collection :clap

View attachment 302053

View attachment 302085

As someone who once had a black back wall for her cabinet, I really don't recommend it. Figures with darker colours blend in too much and it really doesn't look good. :( My Winter Soldier went full stealth mode, not even his arm was able to help that. Btw, I really like how neat and organised your collection looks. :) :clap

Back