Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ :clap :clap Greatl collection!! :rock

I have a question that's a little off topic.. How do you guys store the accessories that come with these figures?.. I like changing poses and whatnot fairly often, so I don't keep them in the packaging. Right now I keep them in individual bags separated by figure.. I might go out and get one of those cheap customizable jewelry boxes. What do you guys do?

They are pretty useful, personally I use a craft box, it has a layer of compartments in which I can store the hands and small accessories etc. This layer lifts off and underneath I can store the bigger accessories and spare heads etc :) Much easier for me than having to keep getting the boxes out of storage.

Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

I have a question that's a little off topic.. How do you guys store the accessories that come with these figures?.. I like changing poses and whatnot fairly often, so I don't keep them in the packaging. Right now I keep them in individual bags separated by figure.. I might go out and get one of those cheap customizable jewelry boxes. What do you guys do?

TACTIX: https://www.amazon.com/Tactix-320020-Plastic-Organizer-Orange/dp/B008VOGV0A

Bought mine at either Lowes or HD, can't remember.

2b03c5336a8248735baa207ad09584f6.jpg

Pug approved.
411859566.jpg

Started collecting Hot Toys last week, do these count? :p
HT2.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 442
Yeah I guess I need someone to handle these guys..
Haven't decided which versions of the actual Avengers I Will get though. :)

image.jpg
image.jpg

Got my first iron man hot toy January 2015 and this now this is my current collection. Ultimate goal is to get every armor

^I guess this thread is more suitable:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/marvel-action-figures/168622-favorite-hot-toys-iron-6.html

My opinion still is the Mk 46. I was planning on getting the Mk III but the articulation was just too limited.
I like the 45 but there is no Tony headsculpt + AoU wasn't that memorable (for me). The 46 meets my 4 checks: Tony sculpt, good movie, good-looking suit and good articulation. The Mk 7 is probably getting a remake so I say wait or buy a good-looking suit from a memorable moment in the MCU. The 46 is my first and my only suit I'm getting. Same for Captain America.

Waiting on Groot and my Diecast Mark 3 to arrive, but my Marvel team so far. Bonus Star Wars sans Vader because he's too tall..
4349cf49d810dfaa9b914a32849b2686.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

I also like to collect the Disney Infinity figs for each HT I get
cd41f5fa437d6a75495f0c226e87f9f9.jpg
31febac8fa5d1a35860df84d41383470.jpg
c7f59b5bb2905b9e3d807ba9fda535f4.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Back