Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pic, Skillerwhale. :duff Outstanding pic, Sabrina. :D :1-1:

Thank you. :) :1-1:

LOL

I visualise the dialogue in that photo going something like

Groot: "I am Groot"...

Hulk: "Raawwwrrrr!!"

That's exactly what I was thinking when I put those two like that. :hi5: :rotfl

Scarlet America, YUS!! :yess:

Great picture, Sabrina!

I was thinking more of friendship, like what was shown in CW, but that works too. :rotfl

Thank you, Kiki. :D

Amazing pic Spangles :clap :clap :clap

Thank you, Angel. :D

Daaaang! What a jam! Glad to see Starlord found his orange headphones! :blissy

And thanks for the re-rep, it's nice to finally have some people to share this stuff with! :duff

That's one of the first things I did when I got Star-Lord. I also modded the Walkman too. It looks a lot better. Thank you, Skillerwhale. :D

I'm sure I'll actually get to rep you again in the future, especially if you keep posting awesome photos! :clap

Skillerwhale and Ms. Spangles great shots there.............:hi5:

that's awesome! looks like vision is about to burn a hole through steves chest.

That's excellent!! :lol So awesome! Poor Groot, it looks like Hulk is giving him a right earful! :lol

Thank you, everyone else!!! It means a lot really. :D

Thank you. :) :1-1:

That's exactly what I was thinking when I put those two like that. :hi5: :rotfl

I was thinking more of friendship, like what was shown in CW, but that works too. :rotfl

Thank you, Kiki. :D

Thank you, Angel. :D

That's one of the first things I did when I got Star-Lord. I also modded the Walkman too. It looks a lot better. Thank you, Skillerwhale. :D

I'm sure I'll actually get to rep you again in the future, especially if you keep posting awesome photos! :clap

Thank you, everyone else!!! It means a lot really. :D

You've really got a talent for this. Is this how your display is set up, or is this just done for this photo?

great photo Ms Spangles :clap

The one and only thing that I think could make this photo better is if vision was wearing a suit lol.
His suit from Civil War would look boss in that photo and if he was beside scarlet witch instead of Steve hehe

great photo Ms Spangles :clap

His suit from Civil War would look boss in that photo and if he was beside scarlet witch instead of Steve hehe

I like that Steve is next to her.. It sort of emphasizes the "how could you pick his side over mine" theme, and I feel he's giving off a "so, this is what anger and jealousy feels like" vibe lol.

It's photos like this that make me motivated to do something creative.. I think that's one of the greatest purposes of art.

I like that Steve is next to her.. It sort of emphasizes the "how could you pick his side over mine" theme, and I feel he's giving off a "so, this is what anger and jealousy feels like" vibe lol.

It's photos like this that make me motivated to do something creative.. I think that's one of the greatest purposes of art.
Thats one of seeing it haha. Vision&Wanda though lol. Wanda looks terribly uninterested too lol

Not sorry for cellphone photos :lol just finished setting up my besta and I'm loving it already! Should I get the wider version for my AOU display? Rhodes and Maria are still in my detolf :lol

DSC_0391.jpg

I have a question that's a little off topic.. How do you guys store the accessories that come with these figures?.. I like changing poses and whatnot fairly often, so I don't keep them in the packaging. Right now I keep them in individual bags separated by figure.. I might go out and get one of those cheap customizable jewelry boxes. What do you guys do?

For misc. parts and such, I've been using Really Useful Box(es). They come in a variety of sizes, and the small, .07 liter one makes a perfect 1/6 Rubbermaid-like container. It's in scale to be a large plastic container like you would use at home. The funny thing is, there's a guy on ebay that sells them as 1/6 scale crates for $15 and you can get them at Orchard Supply Hardware for $.99! What a salesman!
Ryan

I have a question that's a little off topic.. How do you guys store the accessories that come with these figures?.. I like changing poses and whatnot fairly often, so I don't keep them in the packaging. Right now I keep them in individual bags separated by figure.. I might go out and get one of those cheap customizable jewelry boxes. What do you guys do?

I just keep mine in all of the boxes; however, I've been contemplating on actually doing what you do and just putting them in individual bags to save space. Trying to store all the boxes somewhere actually takes up more room than the figures.

Back