Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking about it especially with the Mk XLVI. How'd you hide the wires?

I think I see a wire going down the rod of the stand on Iron-Man - but only because I was looking hard for it. I hadn't heard of a soap reactor yet, so i just googled it. Pretty cool. It looks like it would be easier to hide the wires with some poses over others though.

By the way- nice collection Jedi18!

Thinking about it especially with the Mk XLVI. How'd you hide the wires?
HAHA, I THOUGHT I DID A BAD JOB AT HIDING THEM! You can just see them behind Iron Mans metal rod to stand him up. I need to reaffix these correctly. Thor's wire is not visible as its hidden in the hand then runs behind him.
It only took 7 days from ordering it to getting it. The best thing is my lights can stay on and I only have to waive the little wand to turn it off.
Cheers

Quick shot from the Besta :wink1:

The Death Of Tony Stark .jpg

So I made a trip to IKEA last weekend and purchased a couple of detolfs, which means that my A1 collection that I unfortunately had to temporarily put back in their boxes for space reasons, was able to reassemble.

image.jpg

LOL

I visualise the dialogue in that photo going something like

Groot: "I am Groot"...

Hulk: "Raawwwrrrr!!"

Amazing pic Spangles :clap :clap :clap

Cool Avengers shelf SilverStar :clap I know they are older figures but they are still some of my faves!

Thanks! :duff

They are older figures indeed, but I still enjoy them. I only have those five from A1, so I splurged on the AoU line. I consider that one as being more my marquee "Avengers" collection.

Glad to see you back/posting again.

That looks great, Skillerwhale. I love the posing! :clap Tried repping, but apparently I repped you recently. :lol

I just put this together for fun...

Group Photo by Ms.Spangles, on Flickr

Now it's time to repose most of these. :thud: :lol

Daaaang! What a jam! Glad to see Starlord found his orange headphones! :blissy

And thanks for the re-rep, it's nice to finally have some people to share this stuff with! :duff

HAHA, I THOUGHT I DID A BAD JOB AT HIDING THEM! You can just see them behind Iron Mans metal rod to stand him up. I need to reaffix these correctly. Thor's wire is not visible as its hidden in the hand then runs behind him.
It only took 7 days from ordering it to getting it. The best thing is my lights can stay on and I only have to waive the little wand to turn it off.
Cheers

Hey Jedi18, nice set-up. Where did you order the soap reactor from? Seems like a good idea. Do you mind taking a closer photo of Iron Man with the soap reactor Thanks

Back