Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great. I like having the boxes out on display. I'm envious.

I love the artwork on most boxes too

I know you're planning to display 'em, mikericm, but someone's gotta make an "ultimate MOC display" joke before you do haha.

Hahaha. I did expect it. Thanks for taking it easy on me though. ( you should see my ACTUAL MOC Marvel Legends collection )

Looks good mikericm, wish I had the space to display the boxes like that! :clap

Luckily, its a 4th bedroom that isn't being used. So the wife actually suggested I turn that into a display room

Here is my Marvel shelf in my office and almost all of my Marvel HT figures...
00001.jpg
00002.jpg

And over and around my desk I have a few others...
0005s.jpg0006s.jpg

By comparison, here is my DC comics shelf...
00001DC.jpg

This shelf might be "done".
I was tempted to get some BvS figures, but despite how beautiful those figures are I couldn't stand the movie so I'll pass.

My Star Wars figures (15 total) are on the other side of my office. I posted pics of those figures HERE.

Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Some of my HT Iron Man figures (Mark I to VII) along with their Marvel Universe and SH Figuarts counterparts in addition to some other Iron Man collectibles.

8dd562ead51e4fbb309c37ee4b6e113e.jpg

This is my collection! :wave
I have 13 pre-orders expected by the end of the year... I'm going to need another cabinet :slap

NfP6ii.jpg

My Vision finally ships on tomorrow and he will move in next to Iron Man, just hanging' with his mate :wink1:

I thought the same thing at first also. A DC fig dropping from there could cause total destruction :lol. Good idea flipping the stands upside-down

Cool setups Das, Chuey & Troy :clap

I would love an iron man 4.. But I can't see it happening. It's a bummer. It's going to suck once Robert Downey leaves. He's definitely been my favorite of a really great cast of actors.

I sort of hope they don't try to shoehorn someone else in as iron man.. If anything, I'd love to see Peter Parker use the iron spider, and have that to replace tony. Though I'm sure diehard purist spider-man fans wouldn't be particularly excited about that.

All very true. At least we know we're in for at least two more appearances! My (pipe) dream is that we'll end with a Superior Iron Man inspired suit and have Tony fly off into space... or better yet in the Milano. :hi5:

superior-iron-man-page-2-jpg.jpg

How come my post got deleted without warning? :dunno

were you trying to sell something? i'd probably message a moderator or something to figure it out.. or go read the rules again and see if you may have violated one.

back on track. i started this year with just the mark VII and the iron man 3 war machine. .. now i have heartbreaker, starboost, centurion, age of ultron war machine, the mark XLII, and python/hot rod on their way. i'm so excited.. and the 45 should start shipping at the end of the month.. and ultron should arrive at BBTS fairly soon (though i'm going to wait until the 45 hits to ship them together)

i said it in the 45's thread.. but i really hope we get a mark 14. i think it's one of my favorite looking armors. i love the color, and the parts used are a pretty cool mix.. striker's head + lower legs, VII's chest + shoulders + biceps, heartbreaker's forearms, centurion's abdomen, and shotgun's waist + thighs.

Re: Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

How come my post got deleted without warning? :dunno
I had come to check your posts since we talked. I assume it has to be because you had a price/mentioned the group you picked the figure up from in the text of your post, which may have looked like you were trying to sell the figure? Or solicitation? I dunno. Only guess I can think of.

Back