Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I know how you feel...there's just a bunch of others I'm looking forward to also. Lol

Thanks, Silver! :duff My Avengers team will grow even larger when Vision and the twins start shipping! :yess:

No worries! :duff

I should have my AoU Avengers team completed this week. My final payment for Hulk was scheduled for the 25th, which I originally decided I was going to let play out, but I ultimately decided to just move him up and get him now. So I should be receiving him this week along with the Maria Hill figure.

After that, in the next couple of months it should be Scarlet Witch on Jan. 5th (barring they don't push her back), Quicksilver and Ultron Prime for me. I originally had an order placed for Vision that I had to cancel for now, but I still plan on picking him some time in the future. Especially if they make a CW version of him, I anticipate an AoU version should be easy to acquire.

The one I'm really looking forward to is UP.

Scarlet witch is gonna get pushed. Need at least 4 weeks after the Hong Kong release. With the holidays it may be longer. She won't ship by Jan 5th

Scarlet witch is gonna get pushed. Need at least 4 weeks after the Hong Kong release. With the holidays it may be longer. She won't ship by Jan 5th

I'm figuring that she will.

I had a BR Keaton Bats and the ANH Leia scheduled for the 20th of this month, but both recently got postponed to Jan. 15th (so far). That, along with the previous delays of the Maria Hill figure, left a lot of doubt for me that SW will stay on track for the 5th.

Here's mine. Thor just came in.

JRC_7794_zpsgp8vi3xm.jpg

:drool

+Rep!

Back