Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Noland, Amber, the Chitauri, Tonto, Jake Sully, Banner and MOS figures are still available, glitches and all. :pow :lol

I know he isn't the most exciting figure, but I thought there would have been more love for Banner. :huh ... There has been more than one Stark figure (admittedly with accessories), civilian Rogers... Banner is one of the original screen Avengers and has spent more time onscreen than Hulk. Now we have Pepper and Maria Hill of all people getting figures.

Mostly because bruce banner is a just a man. A brilliant man, but he does not have abilities/powers without being the hulk. Also its kind of a one or the other display with him because the hulk and bruce banner cannot exist separately in this MCU. It would just look odd for many to display a full avengers team with them both perhaps?

Thats my justification for not owning banner aside from not liking the sculpt. The hot toy's body is the real get for that figure. I am going to get one from PC just to do a swap with my HT Han figure so i can get double jointed elbow action.

Display Bruce and Hulk together. Place a sheet of two way mirrored acrylic between them in a case and pose them facing each other. Call it:
1)The Dichotomy of Man
2)The Beast Within
3)Two Sides of the Same Coin or
4)This is the Only Way I Can Display Them Together
Ryan

I know he isn't the most exciting figure, but I thought there would have been more love for Banner. :huh ... There has been more than one Stark figure (admittedly with accessories), civilian Rogers... Banner is one of the original screen Avengers and has spent more time onscreen than Hulk. Now we have Pepper and Maria Hill of all people getting figures.

I think he's a pretty cool figure for what he is. I got him to represent Banner/Hulk with my A1 line. AoU Banner/Hulk will be represented in Hulk form.

Mostly because bruce banner is a just a man. A brilliant man, but he does not have abilities/powers without being the hulk. Also its kind of a one or the other display with him because the hulk and bruce banner cannot exist separately in this MCU. It would just look odd for many to display a full avengers team with them both perhaps?

Thats my justification for not owning banner aside from not liking the sculpt. The hot toy's body is the real get for that figure. I am going to get one from PC just to do a swap with my HT Han figure so i can get double jointed elbow action.

Agreed, he is very vanilla if you are going for "superheros", but Hot Toys are really scraping the barrel with AOU with Maria Hill in particular. They might as well just open up the line to include Peggy Carter, Brock Rumlow and Alexander Pierce. Mark Ruffalo at least gets Third Billing in both Avenger movies, behind only RDJ and Evens/Hemsworth (who both strangely have 1 2nd billing and 4th billing a piece), so that alone to me would make him a must have especially as only one figure has been made of him.

I still want to pick up Bruce eventually. He would look good in a display with Tony, who is usually in his Iron Man suit when in the field with the Avengers team.

Someone displayed Bruce in front of the hulk, on his knees holding his head and it looked pretty bad ***

that sounded really really dirty.

Now with newest edition Thor, long wai to complete the lineup with the MK45. Very tempted to get the twins space permitting.
image1 (1).JPGimage2 (1).JPGimage3 (1).JPG

Nice display.

It looks very symmetrical.

When you get the Mark 45 you could always put Black Widow in front of Hulk and the 45 in her spot :)

I think that's the only way they'll all fit on there, god knows what i'd do with the twins.

Cheers gang very much appreciated, even the Mrs thinks it's pretty cool which she'll soon regret saying when the collection grows :rotfl

Back