Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, another Aussie collector.
:hi5:

Love Popcultcha. Their points system is so great.

I must say, I haven't seen a display in this thread I didn't like. it's def cool seeing everyone's own take & setup on displaying their figures!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great pics! I got my 43 the other day and now I'm definitely out of room. Time to get some shelves up in preparation for CW, BvS and the glorious Mk 45's.

IM1.jpg

IM2.jpg

IM3.jpg

I must say, I haven't seen a display in this thread I didn't like. it's def cool seeing everyone's own take & setup on displaying their figures!

:goodpost:

Great pics! I got my 43 the other day and now I'm definitely out of room. Time to get some shelves up in preparation for CW, BvS and the glorious Mk 45's.

Nice pics and set up :clap

Sweet collection! Lots of Iron Man...just how I like it. :lol Repped. :duff
Very nice! So you like Iron Man? I'm just guessing. :lol

It started out as just Iron Man but other franchises started to slowly creep in. You lot know how it is :lol

Don't forget that RoboCop in the corner. :lol Repped. :duff

When I got Robo I wasn't that impressed and was so close to selling him as I couldn't find a pose that I thought made him look good. I was messing around one night as a last ditch attempt to see if I could like it and this pose sold me on him. I love him now. Weird!

Looks good Dave. Nice collection
:goodpost: Nice pics and set up :clap

Thank you. Everything's just put on there at the moment. It was originally Iron Man up top and DC on the bottom, but Chris Reeve Supes is now on my desk and Zod took a fall in the middle of the night and snapped his ankle. I definitely need to to get some sort of arrangement going.

Thank you all for the reps. Viva le Freaks! :rock

So reeve pushed Zod of the shelf? Almost like the movie. Lol (the 78 superman movie not mos(

It started out as just Iron Man but other franchises started to slowly creep in. You lot know how it is :lol

Oh yes, mine started off intending to collect a set of Avengers (not necessarily from the same movie, was going to start with Silver Centurion, Stealth Cap and TWS Black Widow but only ended up buying the first) but I am now 4 Iron Men in and only just started seeing other Avengers trickle in (Hawkeye and Cap) as well as a TDK Armoury... Right now I have a couple more MCU figures on order (including another IM) and TFA figures with plans for more from TFA, Civil War and DC once they go up for order.

Going to be a busy year of collecting and I need to get my display all set up to get the figures I have out never mind anything else coming in; I have 1 shelf I can use for 1/6 till I empty out and paint our smallest room and can get about 4 figures on display... right now I have Silver Centurion, Python and the Mark 43 out (and a boxed Mark 3) along with Hawkeye, Cap and Maria Hill coming in soon so I have to work out, for now, which IM to display with the other 3 so its whether I keep the AoU figure on the shelf along with the others from the same movie, swap it for the Mk3 (seeming its my most recent IM purchase) or go a different way and keep Silver Centurion on duty (first world problems right there).

I took another photo of my entire collection. Sorry it's a little blurry.

EDIT: I guess you can't really see any blurriness at this resolution. Even better!

Mla8l8Y.jpg

Back