Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

my mark 7 finally came in from Black Friday...bought him, Bruce banner, & AoU Thor that day. it's nice to finally not be waiting on anything to come in the mail & get all anxious haha.
this will be his place for now :p
a17c902e6b88db6803d34547f6ff52b3.jpg

(I will make a backdrop this week to put behind this "growing" A1 display)-as soon as I get AoU hulk, I will add smash pose hulk with A1 shorts behind Loki!

& Bruce has a special place as well, with his pal tony in this broke-ass lab display(compared to everyone else's on here :p)
7505c7f6db58a357e24c2a9043fc6bf5.jpg

& Thor- I think I already posted the squad with him, but I'll throw in one more once again, why not!
23924e647aec5e69dac5f90bb80a875b.jpg

by the way, does anybody have a clue where I could find an A1 black sabbath shirt?? I want to use my extra stark head to make an A1 version as well. I'm sure I missed the boat in finding one of those shirts to this scale though :/. any help would be appreciated guys! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I took another photo of my entire collection. Sorry it's a little blurry.

EDIT: I guess you can't really see any blurriness at this resolution. Even better!

Mla8l8Y.jpg

:yess: Awesome stuff! I love group pictures like this! :rock

One day I might try and do one of my own.

Here's my collection! :D Forgot to take a pic of the bottom detolf shelf :slap, it has the Cap TWS two pack figures. :lol

nfxunM0.jpg

zYtFl9al.jpg

cDWXo1Gl.jpg

DCTqyGul.jpg

Great collection Spangles. Love the poses for Cap. Do you have a picture of the Cap poster behind your display? It looks pretty cool.

Finally had a chance to insert my two (AOU Thor & MH) new pick ups into my Avengers display (and I apologise for the excess relections off of the acyrlic).

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Prefer Thor with his hammer raised above, but just doesn't seem to work as well with this particular head sculpt.

Lovely collection pics, just love this one!! :rock :)

Thank you! Loki is definitely one of my favorites.

I love how you have the boxes with them Sabrina!

Thanks! I may have taken the idea from Angel. :rotfl

Great collection Spangles. Love the poses for Cap. Do you have a picture of the Cap poster behind your display? It looks pretty cool.

Thank you. The poster is the War Bonds one from the first Cap movie. This one...

ZaP4hjG.jpg

You're welcome. :1-1: By the way, I've seen another version of that war bonds poster. It's kinda silly, and very derpy. It's great if you want a laugh though :rolleyes2 :lol

I believe I have that version saved. I love it! :rotfl

Added a new one to the display... picked up King Arts Ant-Man. Had the Marvel Select Ant-Man in there before, but this new one is smaller and still detailed!

1.jpg
2.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
new.jpg

Plan is to put Vision floating above and behind Hawkeye then Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver will be infront of Hulk if it's not too cramped. I'm gonna need a bigger case when Black Panther, Captain Marvel, and Spidey come out damnit!

Added a new one to the display... picked up King Arts Ant-Man. Had the Marvel Select Ant-Man in there before, but this new one is smaller and still detailed!

Plan is to put Vision floating above and behind Hawkeye then Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver will be infront of Hulk if it's not too cramped. I'm gonna need a bigger case when Black Panther, Captain Marvel, and Spidey come out damnit!

Nice dio :)

Back