Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20151004_113952_001.jpg
Did a small repose, excuse the batmobile lol

Great pic, dms! Excellent collection. :clap

It looks like they're all lined up, watching a sunset or something and Cap is pointing out to something on the horizon. :lol

Good spot Silverstar! dms, which set of hands is that on Cap with the finger point?

Those are the cap winter soldier hands. Aou didn't have a pointing hand. Bummer. The gloves are diff but you can't even tell. They also work great with star lord!

Stock. I'm just good with dynamic poses. :wink1: Helps add a little flair to the other figures around it in museum poses.

109017-ric-flair-WOO-gif-Imgur-L7CO.gif

Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

The Iron Man display is finally finished! Like finished finished and not touching it anymore. XD unless I get a bigger shelving unit and can add extra accessories or something but other than that, in perfectly happy with how this particular part of my whole display looks. I would've turned on the lights on all my other Iron Man figs but I couldn't be ****ed to put in all the batteries.

Haha and the extra white you see on the top left on the wall/shelf on the backdrop is due to the warped shelf above it and didn't take account for that but I think it looks great otherwise.

bb786e20478de003cf320bb91ecfeda3.jpg

f15283800b08f4f9f2b690db734ebefb.jpg

9d2c9a727f71efdbc329bf077099f59e.jpg

3dacdf73b0c83e7c5c6536ee557b822d.jpg

Wanna give a big thanks to twelveinchfigs for supplying the backdrop and base!

Back