Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're welcome. :)

For the first Avengers film line, I have simply the entire Avengers team sans Hawkeye, and Hulk/Bruce Banner is represented by the Bruce Banner figure HT recently released. For AoU, I have or have on PO, the entire line except for Hulkbuster (too big, unfortunately), Ultron Mk I and Ultron Sentry.

Gotcha. Nice lineup.

I've noticed that a few people have all glass cabinets. Does anyone know where to get them? Also, thanks to everyone who posts pics of their collections. I enjoy looking at stuff I'll never be able own myself.

I've noticed that a few people have all glass cabinets. Does anyone know where to get them? Also, thanks to everyone who posts pics of their collections. I enjoy looking at stuff I'll never be able own myself.

Several people use the glass detolfs that Ikea sells. I'm not sure how good this pic shows it, but here is one.

Attachments

• _20150724_210627.JPG
    _20150724_210627.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 235
I saw the Ikea one online, but wasn't sure if the shelves were tall enough. Thanks for the help GDZILLA95.

I saw the Ikea one online, but wasn't sure if the shelves were tall enough. Thanks for the help GDZILLA95.

Actually GDZILLA95's picture shows both options in terms of height. If you see the grey bar by Hulk's hands, that's where the shelves normally sit and you have 4 compartments that height. But he has modded that shelf to have more height to accommodate Hulk by using the cable clamps you can see at the very top of the picture.

For a full up right hulk the ikea case isn't tall enough if you use every shelf. You could always leave one glass shelf out, that's the cheapest way to go. 70 bucks and done. But to mod the shelf it's only 10 bucks more and four wire clamps/clips. Makes the shelves fully adjustable to any height. I can provide link to the type of clamp if you need.

The ikea cases are going to be by far the best value on the market at this time.

Motuxmen, thank you and please provide the link.

No worries. Here's a link to a great walk through that explains the way to do it. Even has pics! Lol and a link to an Amazon listing for the parts. You can use it to google other sellers if you want. Shows all the details though. Please let me know if you need any further info.

IKEA Detolf Modification #1 - Adding Additional Shelves - TFW2005.com

Amazon.com: Stainless Steel Commercial Wire Rope Clip Cable Clamp - Choose from 5 Sizes - Type 316 SS Clip size: 1/8: Sports & Outdoors

No worries. Here's a link to a great walk through that explains the way to do it. Even has pics! Lol and a link to an Amazon listing for the parts. You can use it to google other sellers if you want. Shows all the details though. Please let me know if you need any further info.

IKEA Detolf Modification #1 - Adding Additional Shelves - TFW2005.com

Amazon.com: Stainless Steel Commercial Wire Rope Clip Cable Clamp - Choose from 5 Sizes - Type 316 SS Clip size: 1/8: Sports & Outdoors

Thank you for the tip ... going to get some of these before I order AOU Hulk.

Back