Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

The Iron Man display is finally finished! Like finished finished and not touching it anymore. XD unless I get a bigger shelving unit and can add extra accessories or something but other than that, in perfectly happy with how this particular part of my whole display looks. I would've turned on the lights on all my other Iron Man figs but I couldn't be ****ed to put in all the batteries.

bb786e20478de003cf320bb91ecfeda3.jpg

f15283800b08f4f9f2b690db734ebefb.jpg

Wanna give a big thanks to twelveinchfigs for supplying the backdrop and base!

That looks awesome! :clap And good choice making Silver Centurion your "extra" armor. I still think that's the best HPP suit!

Re: Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

The Iron Man display is finally finished! Like finished finished and not touching it anymore. XD unless I get a bigger shelving unit and can add extra accessories or something but other than that, in perfectly happy with how this particular part of my whole display looks. I would've turned on the lights on all my other Iron Man figs but I couldn't be ****ed to put in all the batteries.

Haha and the extra white you see on the top left on the wall/shelf on the backdrop is due to the warped shelf above it and didn't take account for that but I think it looks great otherwise.

Wanna give a big thanks to twelveinchfigs for supplying the backdrop and base!

Amazing :clap

Great pic, dk! :clap

I have my HT displayed in a curio as well. Two separate ones. Except, mine are much more crammed. :lol

Back