Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I've decided that I am going to sell all of my Iron Man figures and no longer collect 1/6 scale figures. All are going up on eBay throughout the day.
https://stores.ebay.com/duo-maxwell-1017?_rdc=1

Will consider selling though SSF as well. Lowball offers will not be considered and ignored.

Duo, I don't mean to pry nor overstep, but may I ask why you're getting out? I'm always a little curious to the reasoning behind starting or dropping a collection, especially when it involves one as nice as yours.

Last edited:
He's trading in the toys so his focus can be dedicated to the mars-one project.

Mars One

Yep, cause what everyone needs a one way ticket to Mars. :lol

In the footsteps of Joshua Abraham Norton, duo_maxwell_1017 will be the self proclaimed "Emperor of Mars" and "Protector of Hot Toys Iron Man".

Thanks guys. Everybody here posted some great pic. :clap I feel like i should do the same. Yeah....CW war machine is going to be awesome! :rock

So I've decided that I am going to sell all of my Iron Man figures and no longer collect 1/6 scale figures. All are going up on eBay throughout the day.
https://stores.ebay.com/duo-maxwell-1017?_rdc=1

Will consider selling though SSF as well. Lowball offers will not be considered and ignored.
Aww man, I'm really sorry to hear that you're selling your collection, Duo. I understand your decision and why you're making it though.

There are some great pieces there duo, sorry you have to sell though. I am also sorry I am not in a great financial position right now as there are plenty of items I would love to help you out with. Best of luck with all your sales!

I got it set up as the boring pose lol

The pose looks fine to me. Often times, static/museum/expo poses speak louder volumes than dynamic, action poses. The latter is great for photos, but I think for display, the former lets the detail and the aesthetic beauty of the figures speak for itself.

The pose looks fine to me. Often times, static/museum/expo poses speak louder volumes than dynamic, action poses. The latter is great for photos, but I think for display, the former lets the detail and the aesthetic beauty of the figures speak for itself.

Also safer for the figures. Lol

I am not the best at posing my figures. Suck at it actually. So I think I'm going to build a massive dio to do it.

Just added Winter Soldier (thank you PopCultcha!) to the family:

IMG_07132.JPG

photo.jpg

L-R: War Machine, Hulk, Hawkeye, Captain America, Winter Soldier, Marvel Infinite Wasp, Black Widow, Marvel Select Ant-Man, Falcon, Thor, Iron Man

Planning to float Vision behind and between Cap and Hawkeye, and have Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver infront of Hulk. I'm gonna have to get a larger fish tank when Black Panther and Captain Marvel get made LOL

Back