Show your Alien love! Post your pics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I plan on having my AVP-R Alien Warrior custom painted, I want it to be painted RED! It's will sound strange unless you have read a comic/graphic novel called Aliens Genocide. the Aliens look epic in it! :D

Cool. Make sure to post pix when you're done.

The aliens weren't really red though, instead the different color was used to illustrate that they were simply from a different Hive.
I think many people got the impression that they were giant ants because of Genocide. :eek:

I plan on having my AVP-R Alien Warrior custom painted, I want it to be painted RED! It's will sound strange unless you have read a comic/graphic novel called Aliens Genocide. the Aliens look epic in it! :D

The aliens weren't really red though, instead the different color was used to illustrate that they were simply from a different Hive.
I think many people got the impression that they were giant ants because of Genocide. :eek:

Facebox is correct.

I know your like Alien God dude so I choose my words carefully! :lol
IMO I like the Aliens being Insect like, in Aliens this was shown more than ever. In my view Aliens when alone play it smart, stealthy ect....
When in a Hive with a Queen brain, they are almost cannon foder! Just like Animals attacking, almost no tactic :D

I know your like Alien God dude so I choose my words carefully! :lol
IMO I like the Aliens being Insect like, in Aliens this was shown more than ever. In my view Aliens when alone play it smart, stealthy ect....
When in a Hive with a Queen brain, they are almost cannon foder! Just like Animals attacking, almost no tactic :D

:rotfl I didn't mean it that way!? :rotfl
Don't let me stand in your way of having a healthy discussion....:eek:
I really like aliens, that's all. It's the acid blood, no tell-tale sensory organs, and unbiased savagery that gets to me. Predators don't kill unarmed, sick or pregnant people, but aliens couldn't care less. :maul

Here's another one I just finished:
AlienDestruction0-00-00-00.png

WOW!!!!:google:monkey5

Those pics are INCREDIBLE!!!!!! Nicely done!!!!!:D

Back