Show your Alien love! Post your pics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi. It's not hard to do at all. First I lightly went over it with an emery cloth then washed it. Went to the hardware store and picked up 1 spray can of each "Rust-oleum frosted glass", "Performix Plasti Dip Smoke" and "Krylon Triple Thick Crystal Clear Glaze". Gave it 1 coat of frost, 2 coats of smoke, 1 coat of glaze in that order. Of note the dome was off the Translucent Concept figure so it didn't have any fogging to begin with. Hope this helps.

A couple more. Sega, Medicom.

Attachments

• 1 1 alien 2.jpg
    1 1 alien 2.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 156
  • 1 1 alien 1.jpg
    1 1 alien 1.jpg
    289.1 KB · Views: 159
Nice, yeah it's a tough one to display. Took me a while to finally get mine where I wanted it permanently.

Yeah mine yellowed badly as well, still probably my favorite piece in my collection.

Customized the 2008 NECA 1/4 scale by taking the dome off a new NECA and frosting it. IMO the old figure had a more aggressive look and I do like the new figure but the big clown feet and the rubber mid section that sticks out when in a crouch kind of bug me. Looks too wide when looking at it from the front.

Can't see your pics!

Use a little bit oh household hydrogen peroxide to remove the yellowing of the plastic.
It will never be as good as new, but at least it wouldn't stand out as much.

Back