Should Hot Toys release Batman figures from the Schumacher films?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which character(s) would you buy?

• Total voters
I would probably get Kilmer Batman & robin,but 1st I would love the 60's show figures,animated,arkham-hell I'm up for any & all versions of Batman (maybe even clooney if its well done & not too expensive)

Seriously though, Mr.Freeze would be epic what with the huge 4$$ weapon and light up suit. Also, I may be the only who thinks this, but I reckon Kilmer was perfect as Bruce Wayne, it's just that the director's a bit... retarded. Nicole Kidman in night dress should also be an option :D

I would love to have a Robin. I'd get him and consider Kilmer Bats, Riddler and Two-Face.

But I hope they don't make anything from Batman and Robin. My compulsion to be a completist wouldn't let me NOT get them and I really hated that movie. Although the look of most, if not all of the actual characters is good, and comic like, the script, and acting with total crap. And I hate to admit it, that makes me want that line less.

I pre-ordered Keaton Bats and Jack Joker the second they were announced. And I will do the same with any figures made from Returns. Forever falls in between how great I think the first 2 were and how horrible B & R was.

The only Batman and Robin figure I would consider or be interested in seeing is an Arnold Mr. Freeze. That's all.

No way in hell would I want Clooney or berry tie die Robin or Ivy or Batgirl or Bane. Those would look horrible on a shelf.

If they do Forever, which I think is a great possibility (they've done/are doing Burton Bats, Nolan Bats and the 60's show Bats) I think those 4 characters, the two heroes and the two villains and maybe a variant suit for Batman would sell pretty well and be popular depending on the price.

I'd predict Riddler and Robin being the most wanted considering collectors might just want THOSE characters in 1/6 scale. Riddler especially.

I thought the films, including everything from the script to the acting sucked a$$, but you can't deny how visually...erm...'stunning' they were so most of these characters have the potential to look great.

I always liked the way Two Face, Riddler and Poison Ivy looked and Batgirl would be kinda cool...and being the sucker I am I would no doubt be wanting the Batman and Robin too to complete the set.

If they released a Clooney Batman they would HAVE to include the Bat Credit Card as an accessory!!!

That being said I would love a Forever Bats and Robin. Kilmer was a fantastic Bruce Wayne and I'd get Robin just for the memories. I loved that movie growing up!

If they do Forever, which I think is a great possibility..

I'd predict Riddler and Robin being the most wanted considering collectors might just want THOSE characters in 1/6 scale. Riddler especially.
In all honesty - I've been a Jim Carrey fan since the old days of 'In Living Color', & he did play a great Riddler.. so if they actually DID make him in the green suit & tie with Bowler hat, I'd consider him.

BTW - Nicole Kidman looked sensational in 'Forever'.. probably the best she ever has. :D

That all depends if HT gets the nipples, crotch, and butt areas of the suit right.

But seriously, I would get a Kilmer Batman and Riddler. Batman Forever was the first Batman movie I watched in a theater, and I'll admit, I loved it.

I would like to add a Val Kilmer Batman in my 1:6 collection but I would want the sonar suit that appeared at the end of Batman Forever. I'm not sure if Hot Toys would be interested in the alternate costumes considering the most iconic Batman is Michael Keaton.

I'd buy:
Kilmer Batman
Robin
Clooney Batman (with silver)
Robin with silver (more like Nightwing)
Batgirl
Riddler
Freeze
2-Face
Poison Ivy

In other words, everyone but Bane. I think these would actually look very cool even if the movies were subpar to terrible.

I'd get them. Imagine having all the filmed batmen on display...how sick would that be!?

Hell, throw in the very first movie serial version as well.

Just to see the growth and different takes on batman is very cool in of itself. Like, a 1/6th archive of all the batman put on celluloid. Despite batman forevers campiness, I'd still like to get figures from that movie. I saw it when I was in HS and it has nostalgic value for me.

However, this train of thought can be double edged. In order to achieve the filmed batman display, that would mean figures from batman and robin are required...

That is a path I don't think many, such as myself wanna take.

Last edited:
no bat nipples! I was scared when I was a child because of that! I'd be down for kilmer though.

Haha you DO remember that kilmers suit had nipples right? It was the finale suit that didn't have them.

Why the hell did Schumacher incorporate nipples? It made no sense. NONE of batmans incarnations EVER featured them. Not even adam wests version.

Back