Shooting in AZ

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This very sad news. Innocent people died today. I really hope you're wrong with your first post VASith, otherwise this country might see more of these horrific incidents.

... to blaming politicians you don't like, based on no information, for shootings they had nothing to do with.

Don't start a thread like this, and then start whining about "respect".

SnakeDoc

I'm not whining buddy. You better calm yourself down. It seems I might have touched a nerve with you. I apologize...I just don't like seeing innocent people getting killed in the name of politics.

BTW since you feel so strongly about this please tell me how this ad that she's running on her website right now isn't dangerous.

Try seeing innocent people killed ... and then having some dipstick thoughtlessly and stupidly kneejerk to blaming his political opponents (which just happens to include me and a lot of people I know). As if, somehow, conservatives and tea party people wanted anyone to get shot.

You know what? I voted for Sarah Palin. I would vote for Sarah Palin again. I am not an official Tea Party guy -- but I generally support their politics. Don't pretend that because you don't like Palin or the Tea Party that you can pin a mass murder on her or them because of a months-old political ad.

... and then you have the gall to lecture people about respect for political opponents. Please.

We all mourn the dead today -- Sarah Palin, Glenn Beck, Republicans, and Tea Partiers included.

SnakeDoc

Try seeing innocent people killed ... and then having some dipstick thoughtlessly and stupidly kneejerk to blaming his political opponents (which just happens to include me and a lot of people I know). As if, somehow, conservatives and tea party people wanted anyone to get shot.

You know what? I voted for Sarah Palin. I would vote for Sarah Palin again. I am not an official Tea Party guy -- but I generally support their politics. Don't pretend that because you don't like Palin or the Tea Party that you can pin a mass murder on her or them because of a months-old political ad.

And then you have the gall to lecture people about respect for political opponents. Please.

SnakeDoc

Glad to hear you support and vote for her. Please explain to me how it's appropriate to mix images of guns with political ads. No wonder it's a sore subject with you.

And the ad might be months old but it's still on her website...right on the front page. :)

Political rhetoric is political rhetoric. Palin does it. Obama does it (he's referred to Republicans as "the enemy", as "hostage takers", etc.) Politics is a figurative battle/war, and figurative battle/war imagery is prevalent from everywhere.

Only a fool would see such imagery as an opportunity to pin a mass murder on good people that they disagree with.

SnakeDoc

Political rhetoric is political rhetoric. Palin does it. Obama does it (he's referred to Republicans as "the enemy", as "hostage takers", etc.) Politics is a figurative battle, and figurative battle imagery is prevalent from everywhere. I see no problem with it.

SnakeDoc

So putting a crosshair on a woman and telling your supporters to fire away and reload is OK with you? If so then I can't even have a civil discussion with you because that is beyond insane to me.

The "crosshair" was on a map, not on a woman. Do you honestly think that this was a hit list, and Sarah Palin wanted the people on this map dead?

SnakeDoc

A couple things I know:

1) Saying Sarah Palin made Jared Lee Loughner pull the trigger isn't much different than those who blamed KMFDM and Marilyn Manson for Columbine.

2) If I had a hit-list of politicians with a graphic of cross-hairs on my web site while encouraging my followers to "reload", I would be a suspected terrorist.

I was waiting for your response, but, you know what ... I'm done.

You don't know what the hell you're talking about. You've named Sarah Palin and Glenn Beck, and stated that they "got what they wanted". That's among the most disgusting and stupid things I've read in a long time.

You have no reason to think that the shooter was a Republican, a Palin follower, a Beck follower, saw the ad in question, liked the Tea Party movement, or even knew who these people were. You've jumped to the politically convenient conclusion so you can take a shot a political rivals ....

... and you're still lecturing people about respect.

Nobody with a brain in their head think Sarah Palin wanted anyone dead.

You get the last word, dipstick. I've said my peace, and reported this thread -- so this won't last long.

kind of off topic, but how come the Republicans never really gave a dedicated effort to find that bum Usama Bin Ladin?

So putting a crosshair on a woman and telling your supporters to fire away and reload is OK with you? If so then I can't even have a civil discussion with you because that is beyond insane to me.

Youre a political ambulance chaser of the worst sort.
You couldn't even answer Snakedoctors questions so unless youve been gifted the ability of reading minds you should stop being so incendiary with your acquisitions.
Your first post was shamefully crass.
Reported.

Last edited:
Wow I thought this was going to be a thread about the actual tragedy that occurred not a way people to grand stand about their political belief.

The "crosshair" was on a map, not on a woman. Do you honestly think that this was a hit list, and Sarah Palin wanted the people on this map dead?

SnakeDoc

It was on her state and her name was listed..how much clearer does that have to be for you.

Youre a political ambulance chaser of the worst sort.
You couldn't even answer Snakedoctors questions so unless youve been gifted the ability of reading minds you should stop being so incendiary with your acquisitions.
Your first post was shamefully crass and incendiary.
Reported.

I'm amazed you guys find my post to be crass and yet have no problem with the ad itself. Stop making up fake arguments to avoid the topic. Palin has an add with this womans name with a crosshair and told her followers to unload on her. Please defend that and stop attacking me.

is the shooter talking yet I want to hear what he has to say.

Wow I thought this was going to be a thread about the actual tragedy that occurred not a way people to grand stand about their political belief.

Mfoga..I wasn't trying to grandstand at all. I just found it scary that this image is on a website no matter who's and the poor woman was shot today.

Looks like Palin and Beck got their wish.

No, I got it right the first time.
The speed at which you ran to post your nauseating diatribe before any facts are in and while people were still on the operating table shows you to be a vile person.

Political threads are not allowed. If someone would like to open a thread and discuss the tragedy of innocents being shot and killed - that is one thing - but you drag politics into it and it's going to be bye-bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back