Shooting in AZ

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VASith

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looks like Palin and Beck got their wish.

5336202157_951fa84a9a_z.jpg

Not very surprising when you tell your supporters to "arm up" "take fire" and "reload."

And you Tweet: "Don't retreat!! Reload and go after them!"

And you Facebook: "We’re going to fire at them and send them back to the private sector, which has been shrinking thanks to their destructive government-growing policies ... We’ll aim for their heads with these races and many others. This is just the first salvo in a fight to elect people across the nation who will bring common sense to Washington."

this thread is going to get closed because it involves a shooting.

Take your political agenda elsewhere, dipstick. A massacre ... and you're trying to score political points. Classy.

Reported.

SnakeDoc

yes and at least give mention of the poor 9 year old who was ruthlessly murdered in this.

Take your political agenda elsewhere, dipstick. A massacre ... and you're trying to score political points. Classy.

Reported.

SnakeDoc

Not political points. How else do you explain a map with a crosshair on her head? And you call me a dipstick? And that's classy?

Yea don't forget to mention a kid died, thanks guiggle, what would we do without you?

You don't even know who the shooter was, much less whether he supported Sarah Palin ... and yet you've already pinned it on her. That's all political.

The shooter's Youtube channel shows a flagburning as a "favorite", and lists the Communist Manifesto among his favorite books.

I called you a dipstick because what I wanted to say would've been caught in the censor. You disgust me.

SnakeDoc

And why did the poor innocent other 6 people die? Because some nutjob took her message a little too seriously. Like I said, when you tell your supports "to target her" and "reload on her" what other outcome can you expect. Please don't be naive.

well her father did say

The congresswoman’s father Spencer Gifford, 75, was rushing to the hospital when asked if his 40-year-old daughter had any enemies.

"Yeah," he told The Post. "The whole tea party."

You don't even know who the shooter was, much less whether he supported Sarah Palin ... and yet you've already pinned it on her. That's all political.

The shooter's Youtube channel shows a flagburning as a "favorite", and lists the Communist Manifesto among his favorite books.

I called you a dipstick because what I wanted to say would've been caught in the censor. You disgust me.

SnakeDoc

Yes, and his last Myspace message says that our county isn't following the Constitution. Careful if you're trying to make him look like a left wing nut....it might make you look silly in the end.

well her father did say

The congresswoman’s father Spencer Gifford, 75, was rushing to the hospital when asked if his 40-year-old daughter had any enemies.

"Yeah," he told The Post. "The whole tea party."

During the healthcare vote last year her office was one of the ones that was firebombed and vandalized. She is no stranger to people coming after her for her beliefs. Boggles my mind that people are trying to defend the shooter.

does this have to due with those explosive packages the last several days? now might be a good time to move to Guyana, the United Americas is crumbling fast.

does this have to due with those explosive packages the last several days? now might be a good time to move to Guyana, the United Americas is crumbling fast.

America is going down the toilet. We've lost all respect for each other. From members of congress yelling "liar" during a state of the union speech to some crazy birther screaming during the reading of the Constitution.

Just cos she was a Dem doesn't mean the hate is from the right. She voted against Pelosi.

https://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/...d-against-Nancy-Pelosi!-And-is-now-DEAD-to-me!

And who's trying to "Defend" the shooter ? All I see is people disagreeing with your assessment of the shooter as a right winger. As someone earlier said from the shooters book list seems to be all over the place motivationally - seems to be a total anarchist.

yes and the other day I saw some photo of a man standing next to that garlic nose moron Peloci crying, a grown man crying. what an embarrassment and I look across the street seeing those illegal day laborers polluting the area.

America is going down the toilet. We've lost all respect for each other. From members of congress yelling "liar" during a state of the union speech to some crazy birther screaming during the reading of the Constitution.

... to blaming politicians you don't like, based on no information, for shootings they had nothing to do with.

Don't start a thread like this, and then start whining about "respect".

SnakeDoc

Just cos she was a Dem doesn't mean the hate is from the right. She voted against Pelosi.

https://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/...d-against-Nancy-Pelosi!-And-is-now-DEAD-to-me!

Very possible. My original point that it's kind of tacky for Sarah Palin to have an ad out there right now with a crosshair on her and telling her members to "reload" on her. Snakedoc says he's disgusted with me, well I'm disgusted with a political ad that mobilizes people to cause harm to others.

it's weird some of the democratic diehards here buy Hot Toys doll of a Republican?

I won't place blame on anyone except the guy shooting, too early, but I'll tell you this, they should have shot the guy who did this dead on the spot. He is a traitor to this nation no matter what his beliefs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back