Employers ask job seekers for their Facebook passwords

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Invasion of privacy has been going on for a long time now,This is nothing new.The very Fact that Facebook is ran by the CIA and is a Profiling Grid.The Founder of facebook called all users as Dumb _____*** While most people just shrug it off as they put their most personal information about themselves.Every thing you post,photos,personal information becomes property of Facebook and it never really gets deleted.Even reports of people getting Fired because they posted something about their Job and Employers find out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIGdWsxHJlM

Your Cell phone and Smart phone (that everybody seems to love so much) has tracking GPS devices aswell.Can track wherever you go and exact pinpoint location....George Orwell's 1984 is here and it will only get worse

this is actually true, all of it,
I remember on TV they were trying to catch this guy and they were monitoring his facebook of something I don't know, he logged in a made a post,
within 30 minutes they knew his exact location and they caught him, Of course that was a good thing because he did something bad, But that just showed me how the authorities could do that, it is true that the phone has GPS, is true that Facebook knows exactly where you are, and is true they look in facebook

They were also using Face recognition software, that's how they first found his facebook, They put his pic and after a while his profile came up because of a match,
this was on some cop show, is true,

I'd pull up my profile and delete it right in front of them. And what's up with the correction officer in Maryland having to do a reinstatement interview after taking bereavement leave? I've never even heard of that, and for them to want to check his FB page to check for gang affiliation .... what'd you do when you hired him to begin with?!?!

24+day+8+8am+to+9+am+jack+bauer+and+chloe.jpg

Jack Bauer checks facebook.

I remember on TV they were trying to catch this guy and they were monitoring his facebook of something I don't know, he logged in a made a post,
within 30 minutes they knew his exact location and they caught him, Of course that was a good thing because he did something bad, But that just showed me how the authorities could do that, it is true that the phone has GPS, is true that Facebook knows exactly where you are, and is true they look in facebook

They were also using Face recognition software, that's how they first found his facebook, They put his pic and after a while his profile came up because of a match,
He should have used a Proxy.

That's because the guy was an idiot. It's happened before. Some people commit crimes then tell all about it on their Facebook pages and their pages are open to the public. Also, if you let friends of friends read your postings, then it's pretty much all over. It's just plain stupidity is why these people are caught.

Well they won't get Mr. Fox's help anymore!

He should have used a Proxy.
yeah if he did he would have never been caught,

That's because the guy was an idiot. It's happened before. Some people commit crimes then tell all about it on their Facebook pages and their pages are open to the public. Also, if you let friends of friends read your postings, then it's pretty much all over. It's just plain stupidity is why these people are caught.

yeah, but they didn't find this guy because of that, it was the face recognition ran and they found his face on facebook, then he made a post but not about the crime, just a random post,

Back