Shocktrooper's Customs-WIPs -Starkiller-Revan-Barc-Death Dealer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Shocktrooper's Customs-WIPs thread

Thanks for the comments guys

Yes, very well done. Can't wait to see these painted. I'm very intrigued by your work. If I get some extra funds next year, I'll contact you for the set.

Thanks, no worries the molds have plenty of life in them yet, think I'm gonna invest in an airbrush I suck at hand painting these days

Nice helmet, but I still love Revan, he is so real!!! I really love him!

Thanks Elar, I don't know much about the character just really liked the design when I found him searching reference for starkiller. Revan is probably my favourite custom to date, just looks right from every angle.

With the troopers I may have to put them on the SSC trooper bodies if I want to swap to the new helm as they are a bit to chunky in the body with a smaller helm......as I've read people say "customs are never finished"

Thanks Elar, I don't know much about the character just really liked the design when I found him searching reference for starkiller. Revan is probably my favourite custom to date, just looks right from every angle.

Hey man, yon never play pc game SW: Knight of the Old Republic (KOTOR)? For me best game ever and many critics give this game in TOP 10 games... I only can recommend this game! 30+ hours of great entertainment. And story is the best thing there! Don't read about game, don't read anything about Revan and just play. You will see, that you will love it like every SW fan! And then you can play KOTOR II=D Better gameplayer and little weaker story, bit still it is really great! And I played that on my netbook, so don't worry with pc...

Hi Guys the Version 2 kashyyyk trooper helm is now cast, if you've bought the vr1 and would like vr2 I can send it to you for the price of shipping only. thanks for looking
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

AWESOME!!!

Hey man, yon never play pc game SW: Knight of the Old Republic (KOTOR)? For me best game ever and many critics give this game in TOP 10 games... I only can recommend this game! 30+ hours of great entertainment. And story is the best thing there! Don't read about game, don't read anything about Revan and just play. You will see, that you will love it like every SW fan! And then you can play KOTOR II=D Better gameplayer and little weaker story, bit still it is really great! And I played that on my netbook, so don't worry with pc...

I never really got into SW games until Battlefront I might have to check em out......thanks!

AWESOME!!!

Thanks guys! your comments are appreciated

Well it's time to start thinking of the next project, I was thinking with a tight budget , and box of sculpy, adequate silicon and the battle droids 2pk on the way. I think I'm gonna try this guy, I've got some old hasbro bodies lying around so since they will be covered and only the arms need to move & be shown they should work nicely, should go well with grevious when he ships too.... the characters a bit Meh....but I love the design

attachment.php

Last edited:

Hey...I'm thinking about some good idea for custom...and I have question...Did someone make 1/6 Jar Jar Binks? :D (And then break it!!!)

Hey...I'm thinking about some good idea for custom...and I have question...Did someone make 1/6 Jar Jar Binks? :D (And then break it!!!)

Darth Jar Jar finds your sense of humor disturbing. LOL

235px-GungaSith-SWGS6.jpg

Anyway, Wat Tambor is a good choice. I always liked him too.

early stages (literally 1/2 hrs work) but dooku has already sacrifised himself to the separatist cause
attachment.php

HOT DOWWWG that is looking great!!!!!!can not wait to see this one come to life!

This is a very ambitious project, but you look to be progressing very quickly, nice work so far. :clap Can't wait to see the pic's as you progress. We sorely needed some Separatists leaders. :lecture

Wow man, that sculpt looks great so far! Looking forward to seeing this guy come to life, good job so far.

Back