Shocktrooper's Customs-WIPs -Starkiller-Revan-Barc-Death Dealer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Shocktrooper's Customs-WIPs thread

Now you can make Bastila or Darth Malak ;)
BastilaShan.jpg
Malakconcept.jpg

Malak has to be done I'm guessing he looks a bit 80's and too much of a Vader ripoff but I do like him in that picture

Hey guys bit of an update on my none SW custom, received my perseus today & want to show you all how my helm fits the sculpt. Its not for this figure but after this test I need some hottoy mucle bodies for my Hoplite army.... thanks for looking.... and again sorry it's not quite the right section, just at this point I don't want to make another thread in another section for a one off project. ps going to ad a plume to this helm as well

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

No worries boba mike, though I don't think mine are up to ur standards, be happy to look at it though... Thanks

Last edited:

Hey guys bit of an update on my none SW custom, received my perseus today & want to show you all how my helm fits the sculpt. Its not for this figure but after this test I need some hottoy mucle bodies for my Hoplite army.... thanks for looking.... and again sorry it's not quite the right section, just at this point I don't want to make another thread in another section for a one off project. ps going to ad a plume to this helm as well

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

That helm is bad ass!

Hehe, thanks mate, don't tell the wife I found the shag pile carpet :monkey3, couple more shots
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Hey Guys just thought I'd put it out there, any of these parts are available for casting PM if your interested

regards!
Kashyyyk scout is $40shipped (Raw kit) includes 1xchest/backplate, 1xcod piece, 2xboots & 1xhelmet rotocast (large2pce or small 1pce, pics of smaller to be posted soon)

Starkiller $35shipped (Raw Kit) includes 2xPauldrons, 1xbelt buckle/cod piece, 1xchest armour & 1xhelmet large or small (rotocast)

Revan $35shipped (Raw Kit) includes 1xhead with mask (one piece),2x Vambraces,2x Pauldrons, chest armour with metal rings 4xsmall 1x largre (no backplate at this time)

Please note I've made these for my own personal pleasure & I'm an amatuer all are raw casts & not cleaned or painted pricing includes postage upto 150gm which should cover any of the individual kits. all my customs fit the Pro body pretty nicely.

Last edited:

Ok here's the Vr2 of the kasyyyk helmet as stated above, it's a tad smaller (more in line with SSC helms) a bit cleaner, sharper & i think more movie accurate still need to sand and refine the shape ready for casting as a 1pc this time ( the visor was a pain to cast last time ) Updated Revan as well now taller with longer remodelled skirt & with Palp's lightsabers from the 2 pack
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

Hi Guys the Version 2 kashyyyk trooper helm is now cast, if you've bought the vr1 and would like vr2 I can send it to you for the price of shipping only. thanks for looking
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Yes, very well done. Can't wait to see these painted. I'm very intrigued by your work. If I get some extra funds next year, I'll contact you for the set.

Back