1/6th snowtrooper custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent custom!! :rock I like all the details you added to the figure! Snowtrooper is one of the last helmets I'm missing from my 1:1 collection

FRICK!!!! VERY nice, and movie accurate from the front! ;)

It looks like how a Snowtrooper would look if he were actually out in the field. The ones with Vader didn't need their survival gear.... yeah, that's the story and I'm stickin' with it! :D

GREAT JOB!!!!

I really love the radio, pick, extra gear and heavy blaster (AT-ST gun) :clap

Last edited:
Nice work Barryo! I like his extra accessories! Look like he is ready for everything! And what you use for bodysuit??

Last edited:
thanks for the words everyone..................i really appreciate it.

and elar there is nothing wrong with your snowtrooper. he looks great.
and i didn't use a body suit............i used a pair of pants painted white & a german snow jacket.

Oh...thanks for idea and sorry for messing your thread, I thought, that is general=( I repaired it!

you didnt need to delete that. we are pretty well known in this section for posting pics in others threads.............all ideas & tips welcome.

Nice job barry! So how exactly did you achieve the snow on the base?

it's a combination of that holiday snow spray, white pastel chalk shavings & a light misting of dulcote to keep it in place. pretty simple stuff really.

it's a combination of that holiday snow spray, white pastel chalk shavings & a light misting of dulcote to keep it in place. pretty simple stuff really.

Would love a quick tutorial when you have time. :pray:

Now that is what a stormtrooper should have been originally .

Excellent work

Your base is that bicarb mixted with water and then sprinkled again with bicarb.
Or is it the above but with salt and clear pvc glue mixted, great base

Back