Shocktrooper's Customs-WIPs -Starkiller-Revan-Barc-Death Dealer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Shocktrooper's Customs-WIPs thread

Thanks guys appreciated, here's the 1st licks of paint
attachment.php

attachment.php

I agree, the details show a lot more.

Thanks guys, looking forward to getting his pipes & knobs put on, then sculpt the back, chews threw the silicone on rations, rather happy with it, but I have to work on neater lines ( hands aren't as steady as they used to be) if only I'd started customs 20yrs ago ;?, big shout out to you dorgs one of my biggest inspirations to do customs, despite there faults my customs are some of my favorites in my collection

whoaaa nelly.................missed all this. that is a weird and wonderful choice for a custom but you are just doing it brilliantly. im going to keep a better eye out on this..........excellent sculpting.......:clap

Thanks again, it is a weird choice I know, but I love sculpting armoured bits & bobs & with the droids arriving next week I thought it would be nice to have one leaders with them, should go with Grevious too when he ships.
any ways heres a little update, sculpted the prelim for his back (hard to find pics and forgot to save the one I did find) time to dig out the hasbro figure. I based it on the figure pic I found and once I got to this stage I relised it kind of reminds me of the flying droids a little, but anyway its a good basis to now build up and refine.......thanks for looking

attachment.php

PS. found a good method for creating ruff welds on sculpted armour (happy accident) paint on tamiya clearcoat before the wash dries and it bubbles up in all the creases making it look like welds. could be good on some projects....not wat though :p

I love all the background characters myself. Its fun to do characters you know Sideshow will not do. I really thing having them adds to the main characters that are given to us.

Wat Tambor is looking GREAT so far!! Nice job!

Thanks guys.... small update, back at work so alls slowed down again. Basically cast the back, the gloves are from my scout clone & sculpted and cast the shoulder pads. Because of the way I made the chest & back they are going to need some special attention to look alright at the joint DOH!

thanks for looking

attachment.php

Wow! It sure is coming along, hope to see more.

Hey Scottyb thought I'd post a pic of you revan, Still needs to be cleaned & then I'll paint it up for you... ps made some extra parts for the strap system will ad those for you as well. receive the body wednesday for fitting :)

Look great shock! I cant wait for this one! My body just arrived also fastest shipping from china ever!

Thanks scottyb received my body today, everything looks to fit well,
PS. I saw on Toy anxiety theres a balaclava for 99c.
an update on a non Starwars custom, my spartan enjoy!
attachment.php

attachment.php

still needs loads of work but its progress

owwww man he is very cool!!!! I would love to do a few Spartans the are great...

Are you leaving him bare Foot ?

I'd imagine he will be wearing Sandals Dorgetta.:slap

Hehe, thanks guys, gotta source the sandals (seen em just wasn't cashed up at the time). going to also switch to the muscle HT as well, not to mention the weathering & matching the shin armour to my parts + make the back plate. I'm planning on making a couple more eventually (maybe the material armour versions) plus I've seen a pic with the king flanked by the olympian champions who have the wreaths around the helm.

Let me know if you what some Dorgs I'll hook you up.
thanks for looking

Back