Shocktrooper's Customs-WIPs -Starkiller-Revan-Barc-Death Dealer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Shocktrooper's Customs-WIPs thread

ok bit more work done, got the camo on it's way so its time to paint up work out the vest...looks like my iphone takes better pic then my camera...who'd a thunk it
. as you can see I've started to tone down the painted camo and started to figure out the belt & base coat the pouches.

I've also discovered they wear gloves not gauntlets so I will be making new ones.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Here's some shots of my previous project, still little bits to go. the battle damage is the most recent addition to starkiller
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

Wow that clone trooper is just getting better and better.

I love how its turning out, I especially like the Knee armour and boots, spot on.........

Thanks....

should receive the camo for this guy during the week will take new pics then, in the mean time I've sculpted and cast the new gloves which are a pain in the ___ to cast but turned out nice I think

Newly made hands,camo & size comparison with othe figs it now has a neck too
attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

Thanks mate updates soon!ur feedback is appreciated, received the camo's today will be fitting tonight :) Next project will be a Biker scout with custom sculpted helmet and chest armour & gloves the rest I can get from qa koto model :p

Wow! Nice 41st Scout and the other customs, can't wait to see the new Biker Scout.

thanks guys, heres a couple of updated pics, Basically just a bit of detailing to do & redo the right hand as I don't like the pose of it!
since the last Pics, its recieved the camo softgoods & I scuplted the upper forearms

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Whats better and more satisfying then creating your own custom clone-scout?

creating a buddy to go with him of course......
thought I'd make a second one so he won't be lonely waiting for Gree. I've made 2 new hands, the standard fist clench Right & left (not shown)
also decided to go a shade lighter on this guy too. Needs the pouches and of course weathering... well enjoy hope you like.

regards! shock

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I love that camo trooper he looks chunky but in a good way and great paintjob :)

Thnks Cbob, They are a rather chunky couple aren't they, I'm considering remaking the helmet a little smaller but I like the bulky look

Couple of update pic the newer clone is a bit tidier then the 1st with the lessons learned

attachment.php

attachment.php

Colours are much better now, camo looked too clean on earlier pics.
But I have a certain feeling one will loose his head in combat some time in the near future ...

Probably my final update on the these fella's, for my second custom project I'm pretty happy with em, minor little touches left & I might update over time.
Just refitted the clothes on my first trooper & remade the belt,made the straps that hold the lower pouches from zip ties the texture ads a little tech feel to them?
considering they are both the same base body there is a bit of height difference, might sort that later , for now one clone grew up on a higher gravity planet LOL!

Ps. some parts of these are available for cast PM me for details

regards Shock!
PS if any one has any suggestions for my next project, I'd be glad to hear them

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

Very nice squad! Only waiting for chop out head by Yoda!

And what about make Quinlan Vos? My fav. Jedi?
In armor:
Quinlan_finds_Andeddu_holocron.jpg

Or without:
SWREP69-FC.jpg

Because your new men want kill him on Kashyyyk after Order 66 (and he escape!)

Thanks Elar will have to look into him,,worked a bit more on my Revan tonight, basically attached the head to the body & fitted the chest plate, he's a bit short at the mo as he sits low in the boots, the gloves are Vader's so way oversized, I also mocked up the hood, comes together well even at this early stage.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

:horror:horror Revan is in my top of Siths with Bane and Vader and he is look sooooo amazing! I really love you maded! And with color saber (or sabers) you will give him??

Back