Shocktrooper's Customs-WIPs -Starkiller-Revan-Barc-Death Dealer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Shocktrooper's Customs-WIPs thread

Thanks scottyb received my body today, everything looks to fit well,
PS. I saw on Toy anxiety theres a balaclava for 99c.
an update on a non Starwars custom, my spartan enjoy!
attachment.php

attachment.php

still needs loads of work but its progress

Cool see if i can score that balaclava right now!

Hey Scottyb here's an update on your figure, Ignore the softgoods for now as I need to remake the cape as I need to buy the same material as mine, but as yo can see this is a good size comparison to mine with this all being on the TT as you bought

Hes looking epic cant wait to get my hands on him!

U like the tt body shock? Got another custom on the go and im wondering if i should go with The Black body ss used for the comanders and sandy's? One can get one for like 20 shipped. Or u think the tt is the way to go?

the TT is definately the better body, the trooper body is slimer so if your custom has a lot of body armour they are good to keep the build less chunky, If it's for Revan then it won't really matter as it's loosely covered from head to toe

Its the starkiller kit that katuru is offering.

His is on the tcw Anikin body I haven't asked him if the body suit he has will fit the tt im hoping it will.

Another update Scottyb, the hood is giving me a few issues but the rest is close to completion

Sorry to hear u are having some hicup with the cloak. The rest of it what i can see looks really really good. If u need to a few more dollars to cover the material u wasted let me know!

Sorry to hear u are having some hicup with the cloak. The rest of it what i can see looks really really good. If u need to a few more dollars to cover the material u wasted let me know!

Thanks guys.... Scottb no need for the extra mate.... All good just painful getting it to sit right

I hate you! Hate you both! This is amazing and he will be grail in his collection!!!

Hehe, thanks mate
couple of notes, the hood is wired so it can be shaped the cape attaches via pleather straps/hooks & loops & the loop attaches to the back via straps, you have to be a bit methodical when putting it together. :thud: it differs to mine as mine is simply glued together including the softgoods

Hehe, thanks mate
couple of notes, the hood is wired so it can be shaped the cape attaches via pleather straps/hooks & loops & the loop attaches to the back via straps, you have to be a bit methodical when putting it together. :thud: it differs to mine as mine is simply glued together including the softgoods

Looks great shock it truly is a work of art!

Back