Shazam the movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great movie! Seen it earlier tonight with my teenage son! We both got some good laughs during various scenes throughout the film! Will probably see it again before the huge wave known as Endgame crashes the shores!!! In the meantime.... SHAZAM!!!! :lightnin

Great movie! Seen it earlier tonight with my teenage son! We both got some good laughs during various scenes throughout the film! Will probably see it again before the huge wave known as Endgame crashes the shores!!! In the meantime.... SHAZAM!!!! :lightnin

Good to hear! Going tomorrow.

Given that this film is about a toxic white male and penial wish-fulfillment I fully expect this film to tank at the boxoffice.

:D

shazam-6186.jpg:lol

Saw this again last night ! It was great , gorgeous in 3D as well. Takes me back to being a kid and watching old adventure movies. My mom loved it as well. She wants to know “where did they find this guy and the two kids ! They are great”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very well made movie for the family.You can tell that they put in alot of effort into this movie.Cgi was pretty good and the entire cast had great chemistry especially the 2 kids and shazam.

Watched this today and absolutely loved it. It’s a superhero movie told with the kind of charm and honesty I haven’t seen since Sam Raimi’s Spider-Man.

Raimis first Spider-Man is a great comparison

I did find the jokes getting a little tiresome towards the end of the 3rd act because I really wanted to see kinda full power Shazam, but outside of that very minor pickiness I really enjoyed it. All the kid actors were great and so was Chuck. Just a really fun and charmingly cheesy film throughout.

Yeah really not much action to admire.

A very fun movie. Zach was endearing in the role and the whole cast just clicked together (The little sister was adorable.) The movie didn’t take itself too seriously most of the time, and it also took some good-hearted jabs at the DCU itself. However, there was one scene that was unexpectedly very violent. so if you are bringing any little ones be prepared. In all a very solid film. I ‘m looking forward to seeing more. :clap

Just watched it.

I will never need to see this movie ever again lol

Those demon villains are hands down one of the worst villains in any modern superhero movie along with the Lex Luthor clone.

The surprise event at the end was Power Rangers level of goofiness and those 2 bullies were so horribly written.

Shazam’s lore and history was embarrassingly void of any substance just zero care put into it so horribly developed.

Many scenes had cringe worthy dialogue.

The cameo was embarrassing.

End credits was abysmal.

I enjoyed Aquaman.

This movie was just not for me.

Bring back Snyder lol

Just watched it.

I will never need to see this movie ever again lol

Those demon villains are hands down one of the worst villains in any modern superhero movie along with the Lex Luthor clone.

The surprise event at the end was Power Rangers level of goofiness and those 2 bullies were so horribly written.

Shazam’s lore and history was embarrassingly void of any substance just zero care put into it so horribly developed.

Many scenes had cringe worthy dialogue.

The cameo was embarrassing.

End credits was abysmal.

I enjoyed Aquaman.

This movie was just not for me.

Bring back Snyder lol

Damn jye. I’m getting nervous now. U love a lot of films

I have to agree that this movie was sooooo embarrassingly AWFUL. Dear Lord.

The new Pet Sematary was so much more engaging than this turd.

Back