Shaun Of The Dead!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly I was stoked when I heard about these but they really just look fugly IMO

Yeah, same here. I was dissapointed with the faces. Hopefully these are just the prototypes and the released figures will look good????????

I've kind of warmed to the Nick Frost sculpt, still far from perfect, but the Simon Pegg is just not working on any level for me what so ever. It's a real shame I would have jumped on these in a second, but they're an easy pass unless something drastic happens before production hits.

Shaun and Ed are now on the way:
Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our Shaun – Sideshow Exclusive 12-inch Figure (item #73231) from our Shaun of the Dead 12-inch Figure Collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out item, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse within approximately the next 15–20 days.
Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our Ed – Sideshow Exclusive 12-inch Figure (item #73241) from our Shaun of the Dead 12-inch Figure Collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out item, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse within approximately the next 15–20 days.

I think me keeping them will depend heavily on how the production figures turned out. If they're as good or better then the protos then I'm keeping my order. I just hope we see them before they start shipping.

I think me keeping them will depend heavily on how the production figures turned out. If they're as good or better then the protos then I'm keeping my order. I just hope we see them before they start shipping.

Me too. Because I am really on the fence with these now.

Got my notice as well... I was worried I'd have to cancel them (was having trouble finding a full-time job) but now since things have worked out I'll get to add them to the collection :rock

I love this friggin' movie!!!

Back